Chapter 7 : Home is with you

- LAST CHAPTER-
[Note this is once again a time skip]

——

[Yamaguchics POV]

"Shit I'm late!" I said jumping out of my bed .

I'm at a hotel in America at the moment, and I'm running late to my plane , thank god I packed everything last night or I would miss my flight.

I open my phone to see tags on photos and videos from last night.

In the past two years since I graduated from HighSchool my music career and volleyball career took off .

I became a pinch sever for my collages team but i left due to the fact I was over stressed with classes and my music career. I still play here and there when Tuski goes to little matches with kuroo and some of the others from HighSchool.

We have matches with everyone from when I was a first year , from Daichi to yachi show up , its a time that we all get to be around each other , but those matches haven't happened in a few months since Kageyama and Hinata are on pro league teams , Daichi is a cop now ,and  Suga is a teacher .

It's nice to see how everyone has grown , but I do miss them a lot .

It's been about two months since I've been home to Japan , since I've seen Tuski in person .

Tuski also plays on a pro team for our collage . And since Last night was the last day of my tour I finally get to go home and see my lovely boyfriend and sit in our apartment with him . And just be with him. He doesn't know I'm coming home today I didn't tell him , I may have lied saying that I had to stay a night longer for a meeting but I lied . I want to surprise him.

From every state and city I went to I got a some type of souvenir. Tuski and I have this shelf of souvenirs from places we went , either together of separate .

I was on my way to the air port when Tuski called me .

T: Hey baby!

Y : Hi babe , what's up ?

T: nothing it's just I miss you and I can't wait till your home tomorrow.

Y: I can't wait either ! I miss you so much.

T: I know love , you'll be home soon , and we can cuddle and just be together and make up for two months of lost time.

Y : oh most definitely baby !

T: I want tomorrow to be here now .

Y: me too !

T: so where are you heading ?

Y: oh I'm on my way to a meeting.

T: Well have a good meeting love , I'll see you tomorrow, text me when your done with your meeting .

Y: I will but it'll be late .

T: Thats fine I'll be up late studying .

Y: you better get some sleep I don't want you falling asleep when I see you.

T: don't worry Tadashi.

Y: okay babe . Anyways I'm at my meeting I'll text you when it's over , bye Kei.

T: bye Tadashi.

-

Thank god he doesn't know that I'm on my way home . He thinks I'm going to a meeting for a few hours when in actuality I'm heading home to him.

I grab my bag and give the rental keys to the rental cars place , and head to my gate .

I go through customs and finally bored my plane .