Chapter 6 : Captain

YES THIS IS A TIME SKIP !! THSI IS SLIGHTLY A SPOILER THAT YAMS BECOMES CAPTAIN PLEASE ENJOY

[3rd Person POV]

"Yams come on wake up !" Tuskishima said trying to get his boyfriend awake.

"Why can't we just miss today , I don't want to be captain just yet ." Yams said trying his best to stay awake .

"Yams come on we're going to be third years soon and we don't have a captain , and that captain is you . So please wake up baby ." Tuski pleaded with the younger male.

"Only if I get a kiss and coffee."

"Fine ." Tuski bent down and kissed yams. "Come on we can get you coffee on our way to school." The blonde said smiling.

"Only if your driving ." Yams said opening his eyes .

"I always drive." Tuski said rolling his eyes . "No come on let's get dressed."

"Fine I'm taking a shower."

"Okay , I'll put your uniform on the bed."

Tuski got out of bed despite wanting to stay there and cuddle his boyfriend.

Today is the day Yamaguci becomes the Captain of the volleyball team. He's excited to say the least . Both of them are . When Daichi left everyone thought it was Hinata that was going to become captain and Ace but all the second years voted yamaguci to be captain . He was the most level headed and despite the anxiety he was one of the best on and off the court .

Yams finished with his Shower and Tuski finished getting dressed . He headed to the kitchen of yams house and waited for him to come out .

"Come on lets get going!" Yams said coming out the bedroom .

Tuski smiled and grabbed the keys to his car .

The drive wasn't long but during the ride they stopped and got yams coffee and some snacks for the both of them . Tomorrow their third years are  graduating and today is the day the crown yams captain.

Classes started and they went their separate ways to classes meeting up during lunch and break to hang out .

Over the year Tuski had to deal with the other second years he started letting them hang out with them , including yachi .

Since Hinita and Kageyama we're dating they hung out with yams and Tuski since they were the other couple , yachi just hung out with them since they were her best friends .

It was finally after school and time for volleyball practice. Everyone went to the club room and got dressed their volleyball clothes consisting of their PE shirts and PE shorts with volleyball shoes and knee pads.

It was middle of practice when yams got call out of the gym with Coach Ukia , Takeatda , and Ennoshita.

He came back in with a massive smile.

"Okay guys ." Ennoshita said , and everyone stopped in their tracks .

"We would like to introduce your new team captain!" Coach Ukia said .

Yams smiled . He may know everyone and have a close relationship with most but he's still a shy person .

The new first years were excited , the second years already knew it was happening, and the third years were proud to see how far they had all come.

"WOOO GO T-BONE !!" Tanks yelled from the back of the court .

Everyone congratulated yams then went back to practice .

In yams eyes , this was the best day of his life . One he would always be greatfull for . He's definitely writing a song about this later.

And what about his music career? Well , in his second year his music started getting a lot of attractions . Mainly because of the love songs , all about Tuski . And over a month he almost hit the top 100 chart with one of his songs but it was a couple thousand plays short , but that just made him want to work harder.

Tuski couldn't have been more proud of his boyfriend. He was happy to be apart of his life and music , he held the part about him being apart of his music in his heart . It meant so much to him.

Practice ended soon after the announcement as the third years had to be up early for their ceremony. It was even better since the first and second years didn't have to go to school , and it was the weekend the day after.

"You ready ?" Tuski asked walking up to yams locker .

"Yep !" He said smiling and closing his locker .

"Hey Yamaguci !" One of the first years called .

"Oh hey ! What's up ?" Yams asked , smiling at his underclassmen .

"Congrats I'm becoming Captain!" The underclassmen said smiling at yams.

"Thank you , have a nice night !" Yams bud farewell and turned back to his boyfriend. "Come on lets go!"

They walked to the parking lot and got into Tuskis car .

"Hey baby?" Tuski asked. He seemed fidgety.

"Yeah babe ?" Yams asked eyeing his boyfriend wondering why his boyfriend was acting so strange.

"Congratulations of becoming captain ." Tuski said , his voice was soft . "I'm happy to see you making so far ," he moved his had towards yams cheek , "I couldn't be more proud of you , your doing amazing ." The blonde reassured .

"I love you ." Yams said giving Tuski a quick kiss.

"I love you to babe." Tuski said once their lips left each other's.

"Come on lets go watch some movies!"

Yams parents are once again not home , due to them both having to travel for work they aren't home much and Tuski comes over when they are gone since yams doesnt like being alone .

On their way to yams they stopped at the convenience store and picked up some snack and drinks for a little movie night .

They walked into yams house , taking their shoes off and locking the front door. They headed to yams room and and put all the food on his desk .

"Babe ?" Yams said turning to his boyfriend who was currently changing out of his shirt , aka he was shirtless .

"Yeah ?" Tuski said Turing to face his green haired boyfriend, who walked over to him.

Yams wrapped his arms around Tuskis neck , Tuski then instinctively putting his hands on yams waist.

"What's up baby?" The blonde asked looking down to his boyfriend.

"Nothing I just like you shirtless ." He smiled and pulled closer to Tuski . "I also like you naked." Yams said looking to his now blushing mess of a boyfriend.

"That's my line babyboy ." Tuski said , getting himself under control and looking dead into his boyfriends eyes.

"I-" yams was cut off by Tuski kissing him , yams leaned further into the kiss and let himself get picked up and pinned to his bed by Tuski .

"Your so hot." Tuski said breaking from the kiss to yams neck going straight for his sweet spot.

"No you !" Yams said back.

"You look so good under me baby." Tuski said kissing yams once more feeling yams hand lace it self in his head pulling him closer.

Let's just say the movie night didn't happen , and they had a very passionate night of love .

—-
Chapter 6: Captain
Finished : August 19th , 2020
-
There's only one more chapter left till I finish this story , please remember to vote on this and follow me for updates on stories I currently have (if your coming from other stories of mine)
-
Word count : 1207