Chapter 2 : Oblivious

-Same night as Chapter 1-

*Tuskishimas POV*

Tonight felt weird to me. From what my brother told me , to what we're watching and what I just did in my bathroom.

I knew Yamaguci saw what had happened to me , and knew why I left to the bathroom. God that's embarrassing .

The movie continued and those scenes did aswell. He kept getting fidgety . Maybe we shouldn't have watch this movie. And we got go to sleep since it'll be to awkward.

Soon the movie was over and we were looking for another movie to watch.

"How about that one ?" Yams asked.
Pointing to a movie.

"A Barbie movie ?" I asked .

"Y-yeah after that last movie maybe Barbie would make it better ."  He smiled at me. His big beautiful toothy smile. One that's always been so comforting.

"Okay." I said looking away to my TV and picking out some random Barbie movie.

The movie played and we laughed here and there. But the thought of yams knowing I had a hard on kept popping up in my head.

I just wish I could tell him how I felt. Let him know these feelings I have. I try to be obvious about it. But he's so oblivious I just wish he knew.

But from his music I can tell he likes someone that's not me. I'll never be his first pick . But he'll always be my number one , on the court and in my heart.

He is the one I'll choose night and day. He's the one I choose to spend my life with , because he's the one. I just wish he felt the same.

[After some movies]

It was getting late , when I checked the clock after the six movie we watched I saw it was nearly 3am .

"Hey yams ?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. I could tell he was tired. His eyes looked tired.

"Do you want to go to sleep it's getting late ?" I asked . He nodded and laid down in the spot closest to the wall.

He started fallling asleep once his head hit the pillow. He was fast asleep within minutes. I was always awake late compared to him , no matter how tired , I always made sure he was asleep before I went to sleep.

Twenty or so minutes passed before I became tired. As I fell asleep I thought of something to do tomorrow, my brother and his friends will be here all day . Maybe we could go out or something.

[ Waking up @ 9am]

"Tuskki please wake up it's 9am already" Yams said . I'm half awake and want to go back to sleep.

I pull whatever I have my arms wrapped around closer. Whatever it is it's warm.

"I know your awake Tuskki." He speaks once more . In retaliation I pull whatever in my arms closer than before. It felt fragile, and warm.

"Can you please let go I need to pee."

My eyes shot open , I saw what I was holding , well , who I was holding , yams. I rolled my eyes playing in off like I wasn't just holding Yams in my arms. I want to do it again. He was warm.

He got up and went to the bathroom coming back five minutes later.

"So what do you want to do today ?" He asks me.