Chapter 5: Good Morning

I'm literally writing this during my google class meeting and they can all see me sooooo -

[Tuskishimas POV]

My alarm for school had woken us both up. We both called in sick from school and told the team we weren't coming in . We wouldn't give them a valid reason , all we said was that we weren't going to be at school or at practice.

"Do you think their suspicious of us ?" Yams asked when they spammed the group chat with questions.

"Most likely just Suga and Daichi , other than that everyone are most likely completely oblivious to the fact we're with each other at the moment." I said.

We were currently cuddling in his bed . He was facing me while I held him close. We had Avatar the last air bender on but we had forgot about it.

"I have a question." He said.

"What is it ?" I asked .

"How long have you liked me ?" He asked. He asked the question ive been waiting for.

"I think it was some time during junior high after realizing I was gay." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I win ." He stated.

"Win what ?" I asked confused.

"I won in liking you the longest." He laughed a little .

"How long ?" I asked .

"When I started playing volleyball with you." I smiled at his response. "But I didn't understand that feeling until junior high though." He smiled.

"I'm just happy we both realized our feelings." I said kissing his forehead once more.

It was still early in the morning . We already ate , and now we're just hanging out with each other , and just being together.

"So Tuski..." He seemed anxious.

I hummed in response.

"What are we ?"

"We can stay friends... or , we can say fuck it and just admit we should start dating." I smiled.

"Fuck it."

"Fuck it." I said back smiling at him .

He's all mine . My boyfriend. And I couldn't be happier. I pulled him closer. I don't think I've felt so happy other than last night and this morning. Pure bliss .

"You seem happy." He smiled.

"Why wouldn't I be I'm always happy with you , but now I'm extremely happy with you." I smile and hold closer.

"You make me happy too Tuski." He kissed me and smiled.

"You know you don't have to call me Tuski right ?" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah I know , but it either I call you Kei , Tuski , or babe ." He had a massive smile on his face. He's always happy , but this was different I caused it.

"Babe would be fine." I stated . He seemed surprised with the fact I even agreed to it . "Only if I get to call you a bunch of pet names."

"I'm fine with th- Wait what kind of pet names?" He asked .

"Like , baby , baby boy , you really liked that last one last night." I laughed a little and he became a blushing mess. I kissed his head . "But I'll only call you babyboy in private , but I'll probably just call you Tadashi and Babe most of the time ." I smiled and kissed his forehead once more.

"I'm okay with that!"

God I love this boy .

"How are feeling ?" I asked .

"My ass hurts but other than that I'm happy ." He smiles . "Can we make out now ?"

I nod and he he kisses me. We continue to make out till we run out of breath.

We break apart. And we just stare at each other. Then he started laughing out of nowhere.

"I for got to tell you." He said after he finished laughing .

"What did you forget?" I ask him.

"You know I'm a switch right ?" He smiled and then continued to laugh. Most likely at my facial expression. I'm not surprised but at the same time I am.

"That's good , so am I."

I mean it's the truth , I am switch .

"Then next time I'm making your ass hurt ." He looked like he had just one something it was cute.

"I'm fine with that." I smiled . "But that's if I let you." I say with a low voice.

He goes into another blushing mess. He's to easy to fluster sometimes. But it's adorable.

"Yams ." I say trying to get his attention.

"Y-yes ?" He asks.

"Never leave me ?" I ask him.

"I won't leave babe. I'll never leave , your my best friend in the entire world . Your stuck with me forever!"

"Good , I want to be stuck with you forever." I smile and kiss him .

"Yay !!"

"Your too cute sometimes ." I say .

"And your to handsome !"

"Can we make out again ?" I ask , he has this massive smile on his face .

"Yes we can."

He leans in and starts kissing me . I roll us so I'm on top of him. Being completely honest I may be a switch, but being a top is so much fun.

We continue to make out , and just go at it for awhile. I like kissing him , every time we do I feel electric sparks .

He's the one ...

—-

Sorry this chapter was short -
Chapter 5 : Good morning
Finished : August 18th , 2020
Word count : 855