waiting...

¶∆Nobody's POV¶∆

When rappa was sitting on the stairs with his hands over his mouth he knew he had to tell the others that tengai was alive only chrono and chisaki know about Rappa's finding. Rappa sighed

¶∆Rappa's POV¶∆

"Damn, I never new how hard it is to tell people that the guy I made leave and who they thought is dead, is alive and I know where he is but I can't find him" I felt so weak, I don't to eat, I don't sleep, or do anything but look at pictures of us together.
"Well you want to tell them ooor I will" chrono look at me with a stupid smile
"Ok fine" I got up from the couch and look at all of them, I sighed
"As you all know about tengai and what happened" I look at them, sweat was coming down my forehead.
"Yes we you know about what happened to tengai, so if you're saying you're sorry then...

"No, I know you are mad at me and I'm sorry, I should have controlled my strength now it's my fault that he's gone"
I felt so guilty for what I did I hated myself, but now I have the chance to bring him back
"Rappa we don't hate you I mean....
Who am I kidding it's your fault that he's gone" "nemoto shut up"
"Fine sorry" now that that's over "ok well I have something that I want to tell you guys a couple days ago but I didn't know how to" "just say it, is it that important" I look at all of them and then handed nemoto the map "um why did you hand me this" "because this is how I found tengai!" After that I noticed everyone went silent "wait he IS- ALIVE!" Setsuno ran up to me and looked in my face, "yes he is alive and I know where he is" after I said that I pushed setsuno off me "CAN WE GO- WE ARE GOING LET'S GOO"

"no you are not, I haven't even found him I know where he is but I just want to talk to him and say sorry first, you guys coming is just going to make it worse"
"HEY" "well I hope you find him and bring him back we all miss him"
I look at nemoto and knotted "I will"
"Good" I looked at the time and realized I should get going "well see you guys later I'm going to see if tengai is at the church"

¶∆Nobody's POV¶∆

Rappa was walking to the church when he was stopped. He saw a Ash blond cat he went up to the fluffy cat and started stroking it head, as he was petting the feline he saw a big orange cat come up behind the blond. Rappa was not really a cat person but he like these cats. The orange one was more playful and didn't like then rappa pick him up, rappa chuckled when the orange cat started bothering the blond one.

When rappa was done with the cat's he went to the church, he went through the back door because tengai goes there.
Rappa was sitting in the hallway hoping he can here the sound of tengai coming in. Rappa waited and waited but nothing/nobody came, rappa was a little mad maybe tengai was just avoiding him, whatever he was thinking made him very tied. Rappa was about to go to sleep but then he decided to play a piano song he played when he was sad it also helps him sleep.

¶∆tengai's POV¶∆

I was walking down the hallway of the church I had the note I would put chapel for rappa to find, I was about to go in the chapel when I heard a piano playing. I went to were it was it was no piano just my "old" partner sleeping with the song on his phone. When I saw rappa curled put crying in this sleep mad me feel like a bad friend I mean rappa is trying everything to find me and I just avoid him. I new the next day I will put this note for rappa to find. I was leaving before I decided to kiss rappa on his head. "I'm sorry rappa I promise I will see you tomorrow" after that I left and all night thought about rappa "he is ok...he is ok..."