Chapter Eight- Growing Flower

Trigger warning- Blood, violence, mention of death/ wishing death upon someone, cursing, mention of kidnapping and pedophilia, voices, zoning out

Mary Bee walked away from the bloody nosed male and his friends. Boredom, dullness, and pity waving over her like an ocean. Is it so wrong if I want them to die? Mary Bee asked her thoughts, no answer. Huh. They're quiet, but why?

Skipping along the sidewalk, per usual, she turned the corner and saw two teens. One was a short male with light skin, dyed green haired, a freckle dotted nose, and he was short (4'11). He wored a black long sleeve under shirt under a white short sleeved button up shirt with a pin attached to it,  blue jeans, and black combat boots. He seemed to be talking to the other as if he was pissed off about something. He seemed to be thirteen years old.

Looking down on him, was a tall person (5'5). This person seemed to he fourteen years old. He wore a black short sleeved shirt with a turtle neck, jean shorts, a dark red cardigan, green dinosaur socks, and a sandal and a croc (They're shoes). They had brown hair, peach skin, chubby face cheeks, glasses, and dark brown eyes. They also had black eyeliner and their upper lip had black lipstick. They looked over at Mary Bee, brown eyes meeting with blue ones, he waved her over.

As Mary Be walked over, the shorter male stopped talking and looked at Mary Bee, "Hey there kid. What are you doing over here?" Mary Bee looked up at him, despite him being short she was still younger and shorter, "I am walking around. Who are you two?" She tilts her head. "I am Kayden Bloom," Kayden greeted himself, he had a calm but emotionally drained voice as he pointed at the taller, "This is Cherri Aquino. And you?" Kayden looked down at Mary Bee. "I am Mary Bee Elizabeth!" She introduced herself. "Hey Mary, how old are you? I'm thirteen, Cherri is fourteen." Kayden titled his head, quickly glancing at Cherri before turning his attention back to Mary Bee. "I am nine!" She smiled. Kayden and Cherri seemed surprised by this. "Whats a nine year old doing walking around alone?!" Kayden questioned, his mind wandering to what the fuck was up with Mary Bee's parents. Mary Bee shrugged, "Don't know.. mother just prefers it when I'm not around." Kayden sighed, "Then how about you hang with us? I don't like the thought of a kid walking around when some pervert can come along and snatch her." Mary Bee giggled and followed the two around.

"Hey Mary, don't try and question Cherri's silence, he doesn't like talking often." Kayden told Mary Bee, whom nodded. "I didn't plan on it. Some people have reason for their silence!" Cherri smiled slightly.

Mary Bee looked around the gas station, Cherri and Kayden decided to stop here for a quick snack. Mary Bee was fascinated, she had never been this far from the neighborhood without being by mother or fathers side! And this was right next to the store. "Hey Mary, you want anything or good with sharing?" Kayden looked over at Mary with his usual calm and emotionless expression. "I'm okay with anything expect spicey stuff!" Mary giggled.

*Boo.*

Mary ignored it.

*Don't ignore me, child.*

She started zoning out.

*I know you can hear me, don't ignore me or I'll catch you.*

Mary Bee felt a flick on her forehead, she snapped out of her daze to see Kayden and Cherri standing in front of her. "You coming or not?" Kayden asked. Mary Bee nodded, following them outside of the gas station.

Authors note: Yeah so I didn't want to put any of these notes but I will have to discard Larah Phycal and Blake and his friends due to personal reasons. Sorry this is short, it was made based off two people and sorry for the slow updates.