Part 2

(Ok so no one is reading this but I am going to still publish these things. Me and my friend still have much more planned for this!!!!)

Eliza's POV

I wake up and go get the news. I start lightly scanning though it and notice Peggy on the front cover! I start reading...

"Peggy Schuyler in relationship with a boy named John Laurens. Seeing this meaning all Schuylers are in relationships with someone, Eliza Schuyler in relationship with Alexander Hamilton, and Angelica in relationship with Lafayette."

AND SHE NEVER TOLD ME HER SISTER!!!! Though can I really blame her not want me to know cause that would risk Angelica finding out. I go to Peggy's door and say, "Peggy why didn't you tell me you were dating John?" She looks confused. "I'm not." She tells me "The paper says otherwise!" I reply with "GEMME THAT!" She tells me and I do so she reads it and starts saying under her breath, "What did I do this is bad really bad ivedonesuchavadthingwhatdididoishouldprobablygocheckonhimandtellhimwhathappened maybe i can stop this mess from escalating" Right after she says that Angelica burst in and scream "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER KINDA SAD YOUR SISTER HAS TO FIND OUT YOU ARE DATING FROM A FLIPPING NEWS PAPER!!!!!!"

Angelica's POV

My sister is in the news so I read it to make sure she didn't get into any trouble... I was shocked a boyfriend and SHE DIDN'T TELL ME! I ran into her room and screamed, "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER KINDA SAD YOUR SISTER HAS TO FIND OHT YOU ARE DATING FROM A FLIPPING NEWS PAPER!!!!!!" She looks sad, confused, and annoyed. She looks me in the eye and says, "I. Am. Not. Dating. John. Okay." "The paper doesn't agree with you does it?" I smirk. "ARG THE PAPER IS LYING I'M NOT DATING HIM LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE HOUSE BOYS WERE BEING ANNOYING SO I LOOKED AT HIM AND PRETENDED HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND SO EVERYONE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE!!! UNDERSTAND?????" She screams at me and Eliza. Me and Eliza burst out laughing and in unison we say, "SHIP" and laugh even more. I can tell Peggy wants to murder me and Eliza. But I noticed something... She was BLUSHING!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOO I look in Peggy's eyes and smirk while saying "Ooooooo you're blushing cause you LIKE LAURENS!" I shouldn't have done that now she looks like she is going to punch me. And one thing I know is, if anyone can punch its Peggy.

Peggy's POV

Oh Angelica be glad I got anger therapy otherwise she would be dead right now. But somethings happens after Angelica says that I don't yell or curse but I, I couldn't be, but I was... crying I felt warm tears roll down my face as my sisters taunted me. But this never happened before. They taunt me all the time and I don't cry but I did right now. Next thing I know I leaving the house, without saying a word. I'm walking down the streets crying not caring what people thought. I sit on a bench crying my head off. My knees tucked into my legs and my arms wrapped around my legs. I was still crying and I couldn't believe myself I shouldn't be crying I'm Peggy Schuyler I don't cry... but I am now why though, why I'm I crying.

John's POV

I'm walking down the street and start to hear crying so I follow the sound and it leads me to a bench and, Peggy is on the bench. I couldn't just leave her there crying so I go up to her and ask, "Peggy are you ok?" She looks at me with mascara smeared on her face and says stuttering, "I'm s-sorry." She managed to say. I look at her and ask, "Sorry for what?"