Part 3

(Hey guys so sorry if I'm going slow online school is starting soon and I am doing an online musical with my friends so I'm writing when I have free time!)

Peggy's POV

I look up and who do I see? At the worst yet best time, John Laurens. I tell him I was sorry DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I'M SORRY FOR! Jesus flipping Christ how the heck do I tell someone "Hey ya know that one day where I pretended you were my boyfriend to get boys away, well about that know people think we are dating and it's all my fault! And now my sisters are teasing me and calling me things like 'Laurens Lover'" Well shoot cause that's exactly what I said. Wait. I realize w-what if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore... I just screwed it up like I do everything. Someone noticed me someone noticed 'And Peggy' and now they probably hate me cause I just screwed it up. I start to cry even more now at the thought of it but, he says something that shocks me he says "It's fine I don't really we can get around it, right. We can tell people we broke up or something like that if that's what you want?"

Eliza's POV

All this drama with my sisters and I get a text from one of me best friends Maria Reynolds.

Maria🥀: Hey we need to talk

Eliza✨: About what are you ok?????

Maria🥀: I will tell you everything meet me at Starbucks in 30 minutes

Eliza✨: Ummmm ok. Maria I'm worried will you be ok?

Maria🥀: Um well I have to tell you something my husband doesn't want you to know but I have to tell you. I have the guilt on me everyday and can't stand to keep this from my closest friend when it involves her. You just need to listen please.

This is weird Maria is never like this. So I go to Starbucks and she is there waiting for me. "Listen" she starts "James is abusing me doing everything bad he can to me. His next is Alexander... when you go to take a break if he doesn't go." "Next what?" I ask her. She looks at me and starts balling her eyes out. "James is, he is making me get with men who are in relationships to get with me and then blackmails them asking for money and if they don't give him it then he will tell their wife... and he wants to have me do it to Alexander next. If I don't I will get cut, punched, slapped, kicked, and stuff worse then that, unless he isn't home... you will need him to come with you when you go to your fathers house for the summer. That will save your relationship and me from getting hurt. Ok.... Eliza, Eliza, ELIZA!!!!!" "Sorry I was just just thinking what if he would cheat...." "Eliza no time for that do you understand me will you do everything I just told you to do?"