Part 9

Peggy's POV

"YES" I screamed. I jumped up and kissed him. People walked in but I didn't notice nor did he...
"I like you too, John." "SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP!" Angelica and Eliza screamed in unison. I felt my face heat up and screw it. I screamed, "MAGIC DISAPPEARANCE!" And threw myself under covers. I could still see stuff. I saw Angelica slowly walk over to John. SHE GRABBED HIS HAND. Umm I'm sorry WE ARE BOTH DATING. I think. She pulled him into a closet.

John's POV

Angelica grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet. I was nervous. "So you want to date my sister?" She asked. "Y-yes." I replied. "Ok well I just want you to know, IF YOU DO ONE FRICKEN THING TO HURT MY SISTER YOU ARE LITERALLY DEAD! YOU MAY THINK I'M LYING BUT I'M NOT I WILL LITERALLY TEAR YOU TO PEECES IF YOU HURT MY SISTER PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" She screamed. I felt a tear to down my face. "Y-y-yes." I was really wondering how Lafayette could handle her. She gave me one warning slap to make sure I knew she was serious. I walked out of the closet everyone starring. "We just had a friendly talk!" She chirped. I slowly walked over and got my stuffed animal turtle, hugged it and curled up in a ball and cried. Dang. Didn't know older sisters were so violent and protective. Peggy walked over to me, glared at Angelica and than said to me, "You good? Angelica scare you?"