Part 7

Also shoutout to GemmaBourne9 she is doing an amazing Philidosia fanfic and I really think you guys should you read it

Peggy's POV

I don't know what I was doing at this point. I was trying to fall asleep but failed. I kept overthinking all of it. Maybe he just wanted money. Either way, I'm in love with him. Or so I think. I've never had a love or well, anything really. I got bullied all the time for having no friends. My sisters always got the attention. But John made me feel wanted. He's the only person who really talks to me, yes my sisters do sometimes. I fell asleep because I was thinking so hard. The next morning I wake up and put on (picture shown above) I really liked this outfit.

I run out of the house and go to a tiny shop. I see this cute turtle and thought that John would love it! So I bought it for him. It's nicely rapped up in tissue paper and put into a small bag. I start walking home and guess what? More. Boys. So annoying. So, I did what any person would do and flipped them off.

John's POV

I'm in my room eating a bagel and reading a book about turtles, when I hear a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I say kinda quite. I see Peggy slowly open the door holding a bag. She looked adorable. "Hey Pegs!" I got really excited to see her. "Hey John," she looked excited and happy at the same time "I got you this! Here!" She hands me the bag. I open it...