CHAPTER THIRTEEN

What happened to Dark Domes last 2098...

Third Person

~•~

The large mist that covered the green shades of trees, dimmed half of the area through the residents of Mourvid. Jacob and the other, couldn't nearly see each other. They were gripping on their guns while staying vigilant.

Christopher signaled to hold their fire when a silhouette of a soldier, approached towards them. They were staying under their rugged breath after the explosion.

"Dark Domes." A voice penetrated that lost their focus on the intruder. The chuffing sound surrounded above them.

Without a permit from their lead, Jacob didn't doubt to release his bullets on the air. They dropped and crawled on the ground as they were under attack. Blood splattered, the thick clouds of air haven't disappeared when an another explosive device threw them apart throughout the forest.

Jacob found himself above the crunching leaves as he shook his head. His vision was dancing together with the wind, he could only hear their screams as everything started to grow weight before he lose himself on the field.

QUIET, FRIGID AND BIZARRE. He couldn't feel his other body parts but his aching head, laying on the cold steel. He automatically got up as he recognized the neutral dull-gray walls with a bulb in the middle of the ceiling, illuminating their faces. He stumbled his feet with the other Dark Domes that awakened them too...

"Where are we?" His voice echoed on the closed-room. He could not even see any portal to escape.

"Where's Greatel?" Christopher asked worriedly. His eyes were swollen with a visible fresh breach on his lips' side.

"You locked her on the basement," Jacob answered while reminiscing their battle.

"I felt bloated," Kent complained, breaking their conversation with his puzzled face.

"Me too. I can't feel my lower extremities," Reynald added.

"My head hurts too."

"You look like angels trapped in hell," said Christopher as his sight investigated their white t-shirts fitted with white slacks and bare feet. He looked at himself and found no difference.

"What happened?"

"We all lose consciousness in the middle of the field." Jacob scratched his nose as he squatted opposite to Christopher's personal space.

"Is there a way out here?" Kent sounded hopeless. They had a lot of queries after the fight. They did not know what happened outside their cell.

"We're doomed." Christopher never used sugar coats in his words.

Jacob leaned his head on the wall when he ran out of thoughts. Same as the others.

Whoever they stumbled with, had the power more than Forester Black has. He had the resources to drag them to this kind of hell.

The warm air circulating made him closed his eyes, he was near to calmness when the other side of the wall crumbled with the ground that caused tremor inside the large steel room.

They were holding themselves as the wall rolled up. Blinding lights illuminated their eyes with contrast from beyond. In less than a second, a man with the same outfit as them was thrown inside.