PROLOGUE

Infront of the dignified scientists and prosecutors, Hiroshima blankly stared at the cold marbled floor. This was the fourth hearing of his case and testimony against Black's Revolutionary Experiment.

"You are stating that the G-Virus is just a collateral damage of this what you called Revolutionary Experiment?" one of the scientists asked. His baritone yet old voice, break the silence within the hall. "Could you explain how it was induced to humans?" he added. It was written on Hiroshima's statement that the virus was intentionally made and have claimed a lot of lives.

His gaze turned again on the marbled-floor. Shaking his head, "I don't know," he admitted. In the first place, it was Black who induced the infection into livestocks and it was out of Hiroshima's scope are these facts. He was just a scientist, looking forward for a cure and studied its nature.

"Then this case is closed! This man could not provide enough information infront the jury. Thus, making his claims falsifiable," another scientist thought.

Whispers started to build in the solemn place. Some were mocking, while the others deeply understand the mind status of Hiroshima. He was old, maybe due to great distress from scientific researches, he already lost his mind and sense.

"I hereby declare that this case is close!" the head prosecutor announced. The chairs dragged back and its screeching sound ruled over the place. One of the jail officers escorted the old man back on his cell.

Poor humans, if only they've taken this case seriously, then their race might still live til the next century. Well, it's a blessing in disguise for me and my kind. I should thank them perhaps, I've successfully executed my plans.

"Won't you help him?" the past Harry still on his wheelchair interferred. My heart suddenly skipped a beat in surprise. I am not used to be with another person in my glass palace. I almost had a heart attack for Pete's sake.

"No," I thought without looking at him. My eyes were motionless, staring at the glass prism where I could view the realms of the world. My lips then slightly pursed. "if I would, the future will change."

--
Hello! The prologue is freshly served to all of you! I hope you would support me with this story. Love lots and stay safe amidst this pandemic!

Again, do not proceed if you haven't read the first book - Breakable Dreams.
The link was served- https://www.wattpad.com/story/198319112?utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&utm_source=android

Enjoy reading!

__A Dosé