Chapter 2-WO wo wo

The man looked youthful , in about 16 to 18 and was dressed in ancient Chinese garments with wounds and blood shrouded in his grasp. Some would look and think he originates from a entertainment company from his attractive features. The dark aura around him though, made him look like a psychopath that just committed homicide.

At first, he begins moving his hands, up and downwards, simply gazing at it like a curious puppy. At a point he starts turning around, laughing hysterically.

He was back! Back at this world. He never thought that his body could endure underground inside the volcano that long. If that volcano the priests hid him in exploded, he would have everlastingly turned into a phantom after his 1000 years of soul prisoning and lived a life where he can't resurrect again into a living person. Just the thought of that made him flinch.

" I, Lin FangHei is back!" He yelled and loud as he could in satisfaction.

As he celebrated his arrival , he turned around to see two heaps of remains on the floor still sparking with red flames.
FangHei kneeled down next to one of them and sensed its aura.

" There normal humans," he said and he shook the ashes off, from his hands.

Killing was a ordinary thing to him. Wars broke out a great deal in his time, so it was even critical for people to kill.
There were 2 types of wars in his time. One type of war was from those normal humans that did not have much internal power. These wars had a lot of fast passings and a lot more people in them. They would fight for power, land or fortune. The other type of war cam from the cultivators. These wars were rare to begin with, but when this occurs the wars where grim to watch.

FangHei went out of the basement to perceive  just how much the world has changed. He got a little information in the room as he saw some new things he had never seen before in the course of his life. The material glass was one of them. As he went outside of the shop, he saw a world totally different to what he saw in the past. Things on four wheels moving without a horse where nearly everywhere he saw. Then he saw the tall structures mirroring the light down at the roads.

He next observed people in strange clothes speaking the same language as he did. At least something was still the same, he thought.

While ambling down through the crowd, people just stared at him. Wondering why they stared at him like that he stared at his impression on the glass. Wounds were on his body everywhere and blood was stained on his clothes. No wonder why he felt extremely feeble. even though his golden core had tremendous power.

" Umm excuses me, but is this real or fake? Do you need to go to the hospital?," the girl asked with concern painted on her face.

" What is a hospital?"

The girl started to stress when he did not know what that was. She grabbed him and pulled him to a cab.

" Hey girl wait!" FangHei hollered as he got shoved into the the car.

The girl sat next to him and closed the car door. She told the driver to go to the nearest hospital and started disclosing to XueHong what a hospital was.

" It's a place where people can help injuries and illnesses. You go there when your body isn't well "

" Ahh alright."

When he got off the car the girl rushed to get help inside. A few seconds later she came back with a wheel chair and a couple of doctors. On of them made him sit on the wheel chair and started pushing him vigorously to the passageway of the hospital. The other 2 doctors started inspecting him, recording things on a sheet of paper. He never had such a number of people taking care of him a once before. People were just screaming at one another in front of him, saying things like blood, and his costumes and other stuff like that. It was giving him a headache.

" Can you guys be more quiet? If not proceed to go and take of myself," he asked getting up to go.

The doctor made him plunk down again and drove him into a room. The girl then pulled to get onto the bed and stay there. A few nurses came in and started to clean his light injuries and gauzes it. One doctor gave each other a look and gestured.

" Sir we would need to do a full body check. Your gonna need to sign you name here before we can do anything."

What? A full body check up. Oh my gosh is that how people these days work. I'm not letting the ladies see this beautiful artwork of mine. Uh uh. FangHei was about to flee from what he thought was getting undressed as he stood up.

" Wo wo wo! Hold up! I ain't doing this. Calm your farm. Its just a scratch no need to- Oow. You guys are so cold blooded ."

He felt a sharp pain in his right butt cheek before pointing at the doctor behind him. He stumbled a bit for a few moments still pointing at the doctor, in spite his hands where somewhat insecure and drastically face planted on the floor. The doctor was stepped a step back from him, putting back the needle in his hand when doing so to avoid any injuries. They then placed him on the bed and sighed.

" This was just a light anaesthetic. It shouldn't cause him to faint like that," One doctor examined.
" what is he is simply phony swooning?" Another one inquired.

They poked him a bit on his butt where the needle was placed. No reaction. Tickling him? Still no reaction.

" I'm afraid he did faint. Strange man he is. Dresses in such a manner with such overwhelming wounds yet acts like everything is alright. Can he not feel pain?"
" No he must he felt pain when the needle was injected."

" I think we should hurry up and check up on him first. If he wakes up it might be a little more difficult," the girl from earlier that was at corner of the room exclaimed. She dropped the pen down from her hands and placed it neatly beside the form which hand a drop of blood here and there when the doctors tried to shove it at FangHei. Some of the doctors when out to get some antibiotics and bandages while the rest was preparing to give FangHei for deep cleaning on his wounds.

" Oh wow. Extraordinary. While I was testing his blood I found out he is a pure Lilith. Seriously, since the 7 Clan War, the bloodline of Liliths have decreased dramatically. There are only a few survivors left from that clan and most of them are only half breeds. A rare site to see." the doctors exclaimed as he raced into the room in shock.

In the Ancient times, there were 7 Empires, The Nebula Sect, The Lilith Clan, The Northern Empire, Wasteland Realm, Euphony Empire, External Isle and The Leaf Kingdom. However, due to the 7 Empire War, those once god-like factions perished into dust, With the last few descendants combining together and form this current nation. However that was about 700 years ago and you would only find things about it in history books. With most of the evidence that these empires even existed obliterated , People don't know that much about it. All they can do is study of that what's left of the once gleaming clans and look into the genes of the few pure descendants here today. Most of them hiding in the dark, afraid to be discovered for they will be in the spotlight with hundreds of scientists asking for their blood. They might as well suck those people dry then slowly using then up. Greedy people can sometimes kidnap them to sell at the black market. Tat hat is why there is so few pure breeds left in this world.

Author's words-
Hello hello.

Lin Fang Hei- this is pronounced as 'Lin Fung hay' and means the word ' Fang' means aviod or to avoid. Basicly the same thing. The word ' Hei' means Darkness so his name means ' To avoid darkness.'

If you have any questions with the words I wrote as this has some things to do with the chinese language which is very different from English if you didn't know, feel free to ask in the comments. Thank you for reading.

( BTW- The title of the book might change and the cover will definitely change cause I am still editing the real one. Yes ZI draw it out by hand. Tiring thing.)