Chapter Two

I saw he hair before her eyes since she covered he eyes. She had dirty blond hair and was wearing a maids gown. She looked at me and I saw her eyes. They were like emeralds. Then I noticed she was saying something

"I am sorry sire" She looked down at the brick floor.

"What are you sorry about?" I looked at her she continued to stare at the floor.

"So why were you staring at me?" I looked at the not lit torch.

"Sire you are good with a sword. I admire that." She looked at the exit.

"Do you want to train with me?" My mother was always kind to her subjects so I should be able to do the same.

"Yes sire I would love to" Her face gleemed she clapped silently.

I opened the secret passage and watched her run down the hallway. I turned around and walked back to go finish my training. She saw me before I saw her. I stood my mouth wide open.

When I finally grasped the situation I got her some gear and and a sword she tested it and put it in its sheathe. The trainer tilten his head her way. I nodded and the training began again. She started with basic grips and basic strikes. I continued with my intermediate strikes with counters added to them.

When we finished we walked back to the armory. She was very attached to her equipment. When I finally got her to talk she just gave me her name: Grace

I walked to the dining hall to eat my dinner and go to sleep. When I walked in I heard a big crushing sound. I know that wasn't the door that was still closing. My father was on his throne talking to all the generals. I noticed it was a war counsel. I started to move silently to the door of the kitchen the door close with a bang. I froze instantly. They didn't seem to notice it so I got to the door and went to bed.

Sleep didn't last long. I was woke up by a stray arrow hit right next to my head. I shot up out of bed got my armor and equipment on I ran outside looking for my father. I saw him right next to his generals giving orders. He saw m e and motioned for me to join the troops.

I joined my special troop. They were busy at work firing arrows at the enemy. "Who are we against" I screamed over the noise. One of the soldiers pointed and I found my answer: Demons.