i love you

[Welcome... I guess.. idk I'm so fricken tired jm gonna pass out while writeing this arent i?]

//Your pov//

I rubbed my eyes while trying not to move to much since I felt something next to me..

I opened my eyes to see a6d laying there whith his hands over his eyes as he signed.

I gently placed my hand on his which amidiately made him wrapped his arms around me.

A6d
"FINALLY YOU ARE AWAKE!! YOU WERE REALLY SCAREING MEE!!"

I weakly kept my hands around him as I felt my face heat up even more..

His cute tone in his voice was heightened as i tried to. Figure out what happened..

I lightly asked a6d who seemed kind or tense about it??

You
"A6d.. what did I do before I passed out??"

A6d
"OH.. that's not important it fi-"

Amidiately he was cut off by me stopping him

You
"Vincentttt.. dont make me do the faceee!!"

Vincent let out a huff as he tightened his grip around me a small bit.

Vincent
"Y-you kissed me.."

You
"I WHAT?!?!?"

I felt my heart pounding out of my chest as I tried to not freak out.

Vincent
"I-its ok!!! Dont be worried abt me getting sick or some-"

You
"VINCENT JM A LITTLE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT SOMETHING ELESE THAN YOU GETTING SICK!!"

Vincent giggled as I felt him shift slightly as he tried calmly speak to me.

Vincent
"Y-you were sick.. and got confused.. and.. "

I took in a deep breath as I looked up at a6ds face while he tried to stay calm.

His fast was bright red as I looked into his eyes..

You
"N..no.. i.. I wanted to kiss you.."

Hearing that a6ds frenchness kicked in

A6d
"EXCUZI MOI??!??!?!?"

I giggled at a6d.. and felt his hand rest on my waist as I looked back towards him as he was now starteing towards me with a shocked expressions s his face turned bright red..

I looked at him with a smiled and uttered out the words.

You
"I gave skeppy and bad one.. it's your turn to get a kiss"

A6d braced himself for a kiss on the cheek..

But instead..

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips causing his face to amidiately warm up and turn shades or red which had contrasted perfectly to the shade of his brown hair but now ti greatly so it would still stand out.

He after a few secconds melted into the kiss while we both slowly pulled away..

I felt my face turning bright red as I tried my best not to freak out durning all of this...

I cant do this anymore sorry for short chapter.. I'm just so tired I'm legit gonna pass out.. I might deleted this chap tomowows