literally falling for someone

[I know the pic is badboyhalo.. I just love this precious muffin so much and the fact he shaved his head...]

//You pov//

I pressed the button forcing the program to stop leaving the watchers unable to watch the stream.

I looked over at bad who smiled at me..

I then realized.. he was wearing a hat??

I sat on the bed while skeppy and a6d ran around frantically trying to catch eachother.

As bad notice my eye wandering he looked at me whith a smile and sat down.

Bad
"I shaved my head on stream while you slept.. heheh. It doesnt look to bad right??"

I looked at bad and watched as he slowly took off his hat revealing him being bald.

I gladly smiled and nodded yes..

I felt him throw his arms around me, bringing me into a hug.

I smiled while I felt him tighten his grip while he softly whisphered to me.

Bad
"Thank you muffin... skeppy was makeing fun of me.. others were too.. and I started to t-think.. I was ugly."

I pulled out of the hug and looked at bad who had a tear falling down his face.

I took the palm of my hoodie sleeve and brushed the tear away while looking at bad.

You
"Awww bad!! You arent ugly. Dont listen to skeppy and those haters . . You are perfect just the way you are, hair or no hair. You are still you!"

Bad sniffles and looked at me
With a gently hopeful look.

Bad
"I-I dont look ugly?"

I giggled a small bit and hugged bad

You
"Of course you dont look ugly. You numpty muffin. Here take this"

Bad was confused for a momment

I lightly gave him a small kiss on the cheek

His face amidiately turned bright red as he fainted onto the ground causing a6d to run into the room holding skeppys arm while skeppy stood at the door in shock.