attention and love

[Heyyy two chapters in one day?? What!??!? ]

[Ok guys honestly.. I love this story. I feel like I can write what I actually want to write. And I put every bit of my heart into this story.]

///Your pov///

Amidiately .. I covered my face completely  in my hands.

Suddenly I felt a6ds hand move over the top of mine as he intertwined my his fingers in my hand.

I slowly moved my hand away from my face as I locked eyes with with him.

My cheeks started turning red as a6d smiled and sat up a small bit while keeping me still on top of him.

A6d
"You look cute when you blush!!!"

Suddenly a6d threw his arms around me as he fell backwards holding me in his arms..

From the shock I amidiately started warming up.

You
"A6DDDD!!?!??!?"

I slowly released all the tension and melted into a6ds grip as he kept his arms around me.

A6ds voice was slightly shakey as he whisphered softly to me.

A6d
"Honestly... I was kinda jealous when you gave skeppy and bad a kiss on the cheek..."

I looked at a6d whis face was now bright read as he was looking to the side away from me.

You
"A6d.... do you want a kiss as well????"

A6d turned his face towards me and smiled while his voice got even more shakey.

A6d
"A-are you o-offering???"

I smiled as I looked towards him..

His face was bright red...

I took a deep breathe in and out and tried to calm down..

Just as I gained the confidence...

Badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS!! SKEPPY!! JUST GET VINCENT TO MAKE YOU FOOD OK! "

Skeppy
"WHAT IF I JUST WANNA PRDER PIZZA!!!!?!?!"

Vincent looked at me and rolled his eyes as we both giggled..

I heard skeppys voice as he got closer calling for vincent.

Vincent looked at me and sighed while skeppy came around the corner and saw us.

Skeppy
"A6D BAD IS BEI-  o. . OOOOO ILL COME BACK LATER I SEE YOU ARE BUSY!!!"

I looked over at skeppy and back at a6d

You
"Sorry a6dddd... looks like I have to babysit skeppy. Will you help me babysit"

A6d laughed as he sat up same as me.

We bothe walked over to skeppy and into the kitchen soon fowllowed by
Bad