| 2 |

The figure let out the most horrifying scream. It was originally absolutely deafening for Professor Helen Cutter, but as time went on it wasn't so much the case; she started, against all odds, tolerating it. She didn't really care about that in the moment, though; she was absolutely seething from pain. It was the worst possible pain you could ever imagine. Her vision was blurred; was she going to faint?

Suddenly, just like that, the pain faded. She turned her eyes down and realised this, in horror.

Helen wasn't Helen anymore.

One second she was human, but next now what was she? Some kind of... dog? A wolf? What was this sorcery?

She cursed beneath her breath. Her fingers were claws sharper than daggers that had just been sharpened, a coat of dark brown fur the same colour as her hair, covered her. Her shirt and trousers were now a ripped mess, and a tail stuck out at the back with dangerously sharp sides, and a small shape at the end resembling a triangle. A short snout had expanded from her face, a sharpened set of fangs hanging from her mouth. A dog-like nose sat on the short snout, brown in colour which meant it also blended into her fur. Her underbelly and under-tail fur was a slightly lighter brown. Two wolf-like ears replaced her former human ones, sticking out slickly from the top of her head faced on a very bizarre angle. Through the tangled mess of her clothes, she noticed how much more muscular her build had become. It reminded her of... a Future Predator? That couldn't be right. 

The wounds were still on her, however. The fur irritated the wounds slightly, and caused them to ache. That's pretty much the only thing she felt. She then sat upright, admiring herself again, before turning her head to the guard who was fiddling drastically with his keys, trying to unlock the door to run out of the cell.

"Stay back!" He shouted, arming his whiplash and getting ready to attack. "I will hurt you!"

She didn't even think. The feeling just empowered her, and next thing she knew was she was forcing her fangs into the upper chest and lower neck of the human, as he screamed wildly. Her claws ripped through his armour, tearing through his skin and clothes in a matter of microseconds, drawing blood. He didn't even have the time to attack her with the whiplash; she had just bounced on him before he could even blink.

Finally, the man fell silent. No more was that gut-wrenching scream. Blood had pooled onto the floor. Helen felt the ravenous urge to eat, and fixed her eyes onto the a specific neck wound. She opened her mouth, revealing those sickening blood-stained fangs, before proceeding to rip an entire chunk of flesh out of the corpse. She picked it up, and ate it in the most messy and sloppy manner possible.

She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she knew she was no longer human. She let out a fierce roar, and the next thing she knew?

Round one had just finished, round two had just begun. Guards flocked to the cell, guns at the ready. They yelled fiercely, but only got a furiously low-toned growl in return.

'Not more of these bastards!' Her mind yelled.

Rage flew over her, and suddenly she grabbed a nearby wall, climbing up at insane speeds. The guards didn't even know where she had gone. The area around her eyes faded to a darker brown, then a black; she was showing the rage now, as well.

She waited, hovering above the door. Then, they finally opened it. A woman slowly walked in full ballistic armour.

'Oh bollocks! There's no way I can tackle her! I should just surrender before they beat the crap out of me.'

And suddenly, just like that, she threw herself at the guard.

'What the...' She didn't even purposely do it.

Her tail swiped at the guard. Strangely though, the guard didn't scream. The Helen creature ran up the wall and back onto the ceiling. She looked down.

The guard was in two pieces - upper body and lower body - and cut perfectly. It was a straight cut, amazing!

'Holy shit balls, I can do a lot with this tail.' Helen was just... bewildered. How in the heavens did she cut through an entire tactical vest and some bone with a simple swipe of her tail?

Suddenly, she did something she completely didn't expect.

Helen camouflaged into her surroundings.

She made her move, there and then, headed straight out of the already open cell door...