-1-

Taehyung's POV

I laid on my bed after a tiring day of work and checked my phone to see the time. 11:59 pm The phone read as I put it down and breathing heavily again. My roommate, Yoongi, ran into my room and quickly said, "Remember that guy Jeon Jungkook from the big modeling company?" I didn't take my attention to him, but I tiredly went "Yeah what ab-" I got cut off by Yoongi jumping up and down. "He's at the door and he wants to talk to you!"

I quickly rose up from laying down and ran to the door and locked eyes with Jeon Jungkook. I examined him to see he was MUCH taller then I thought, and very handsome.  "Woah.." I said without realizing it. "Woah?" I looked back up in surprise "Yeah u-uhm.." I fiddled with my finger "Woah that y-you are uhm.. h-here.. yeah, here." He eyed me from head to toe and I saw a smirk form on his face. "You have a perfect body, I came here to know if you would like to model for my company."

My face lit up hearing his words "O-Of course! I'd love too!" Flashing my box smile, he puts his finger to my lips. "Shh, you're really loud" He removed his finger and I laughed nervously "O-oh.. Sorry for that.. heh.." He sighed and smiled a bit then went "Well, I talked with your previous company and they handed you to me either way." He stared blankly like into my soul, I felt like I was getting my soul removed from his eyes. "So, even if I said no you'd still have me as your model." He tilted his head a bit and went "Yes. Be at my office tomorrow at 9am right away, I'd like to see what you can do" He flashed a little smirk and walked out shutting the door.

Me and Yoongi were jumping up and down so happy that I got a really good job for a VERY GOOD COMPANY! "Wait, I need to wake up early tomorrow, I'm going to sleep" I said while quitting jumping and walking off to my room. "Good night, kid" Yoongi said walking to his room. I laid in my bed dropping my body weight to relax and thought to myself, I'm so excited! To think someone with that big of a company would ask me to model for them is crazy! I should have rest, big day tomorrow!" I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep, excited and ready for tomorrow.

I woke up and checked my phone. 10:10am. "Shit, I'm late!" I got up and quickly got ready and rushed out the door to my car. I got in and went a tiny bit faster then the speed limit and got pulled over.. I saw the officer place a ticket into my hand and said "You know why this happened, pay it in the next five days. The information is on the ticket." I put the ticket on the passenger seat and made a more mature face. "I apologize officer, have a nice day." The officer bowed to me and went "You too."

They walked away and I stopped my car at the front of his office and rushed in to him not at his desk. I wonder where he went? My back arched up and I jumped hearing a deeper voiced man behind me go "You're late" and poked my back. I turned around sighing "I apologize I got a t-" He put his finger on my mouth and turned my head to the chair, sitting me down. He sat in his chair spinning it over and leaned on the back of his chair crossing his legs and folding his hands. "On the paper in front of you, I will need you to write your Name, Age, Birthday, Height, Weight, Gender, and your phone number. "

I picked up the pen and wrote onto the paper

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 24
Birthday: December 30, 1995
Height: 5 foot 6 / 167.18 cm
Weight: 134 lbs
Gender: Male
Phone Number: +xx xxx-xxx-xxx

He slid the paper towards him, spinning it so he can read it. "So, Kim Taehyung, what type of clothes do you like wearing for modeling?" He asked with a curious look on his face. "I'm open to anything, feminine and masculine clothing." I looked at him with a mini smile formed on my face. "Ah, so if you ever need anything come to my office, got it?"

"Got it." I said while adjusting myself in the chair. "Your dressing room is attached to my office by the way. So it's easier to get here if you need any help or if you have questions. It's the door to your left; feel free to explore the room." I nodded then got up and open the door to the dressing room and my mouth opened in shock. "This is bigger then my house!" My body automatically sped to the golden desk with a mirror attached to it and I sat in the comfortable, golden patted chair, exploring the drawers and cabinets all attached to the desk.

I heard the door open and it was Jungkook with a very pretty lady next to him. "Taehyung, this is Dahyun, Your makeup artist and hair dresser. I heard a higher pitched voice go "I'm excited to be working with you, Taehyung!" She smiled brightly and I smiled back excited to work with her. "Would you like for her to do your makeup now? There isn't any photoshoot today but you can sti-" I cut him off very excitingly. "Of course!" I jumped in my seat like a little kid all happily, "Yay!" She exclaimed while rushing to me with her makeup basket. Mr.Jeon, Jungkook, walked out of the dressing room shutting the door for her to do my makeup. "Ok, ok, you're so handsome and beautiful" Her mouth dropped open while she started doing my makeup not letting me look.

"Look.... Now!" She spun my chair around and I fell in love with the sight, all child like and cute. She even put a few strands of my hair in a pony tail at the top of my head! "Thank you Thank you, Thank you!" I flashed my boxy smile on her and stood up. "Let's go show Jungkook, or to you Mr.Jeon, my master piece." We both walked out and looked for Mr.Jeon until we bumped into him. He turned around about to say something but his eyes opened widely in shock when he laid his eyes on my face.

What does he think?

End of Chapter 1