-2-

Jungkook's POV

I saw Taehyung's makeup and hair and I just.. I stared at him for like 5 minutes until Dahyun decided to go, "So.. Do you like it?". I stared at his lips because of the lip stick until I saw snapping in front of my face "Jungkook. Do. y-" I cut her off "Yes, It's cute. Love it. Also, Taehyung you can go home now, make sure to be here tomorrow by.." I kneeled down to match his height and made a more stern face, "9 am."

Apologies for the shortness of Jungkook's POV, I didn't have much of a idea for his POV but I decided to add it so it didn't start off all Taehyung. AnYwAy. Thank you if you actually read up to here, Author O u t.

Taehyung's POV

I backed up after he put his face right in my face. "I get it!" I said loudly while making a pouty face. "Did you just raise your tone with me Mr?" Mr.Jeon said stood up, looking down at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers until I felt someone ruffling my hair. He turned my head to looking at him with his hand tangled in my hair softly and he put his finger on my chin lifting it up making eye contact, "Don't worry, It's fine."

He walked me to my car helping me in, and I drove off to the mall for some new Stuffed Animals and clothes. When I got into the store, I automatically ran straight to the stuffed animals and I fell in love! Bunnies, Elephants, Bears, Koalas, everything I could imagine! The first thing I grabbed were 3 bunnies and 2 bears and a duck hat, putting them sitting down in my basket. Next, I ran to the pacifiers while skipping in happiness then throwing 3 in the cart.

Jungkook's POV

That guy's a gift I thought while walking into the mall entrance to get some new clothes and things for this adoption center. Yes I donate, It makes me feel good for helping other babies or kids that need a home. I went into the toy store to get the toys and I saw Taehyung all Jumpy and giggly, like... he was sent to heaven and surrounded by everything in the world that he ever wanted. He was reaching for a onesie that was high up, folded neatly on a light brown wooden shelf.

Does he have a baby? Or is he just obsessed with ones- My mind stopped thinking once my eyes laid onto his cart. "The whole stores in his cart it looks like" I mumbled shocked and then I look and see Taehyung trying to climb the shelves. I went over to him, putting my hands on his waist from the back and lowering him onto the ground while he was squirming and reaching for the onesie, "Let me back, I want that onesie! Put me down random person!"

I put him down in front of me covering his mouth and lifting his chin up, so he can look at me. I leaned to his ear and whispered, "Shh, you're so loud. Just ask someone to get it" I released my hand from his mouth, taking my hand off his chin. "Ask politely." I said staring at him with a soft, calm face. I heard a mumble and pout come out of his mouth "Why should I" He looked away with a red face and closed his eyes.

"Because, I said so." I raised my eyebrow and made a stern face. Taehyung turned his head to me and made puppy eyes while getting on his knees, begging for me to get the onesie. I grabbed the onesie then pulled him up "Do you want to come to my house now? I want to talk to you" I asked looking down at him to his eyes. "Y-yeah sure!" He smiled and started walking to the checkout. I gave him my address and left while getting into my car and driving off to my house.

Taehyung's POV

It was surprising that he asked for me to go to his house.. He doesn't seem like the guy that wants people he just met to come to his house with him. I mean, if someone tried stealing from him they'd get a army of -JUNGKOOK- chasing them, either way he asked and I'm excited to see what his house looks like. I payed for all of my stuff then got in my car and drove off to the address he gave me. "HOLY SHIT" When I got to his house, I was surprised because of how gigantic and fancy it was. Like, Woah! It's beautiful!

I knocked on the door and continuously clicked on the door bell because it looks fancy and it's fun to click. "woooaaaaaa-" I got cut off hearing a yell from inside the house "SHUT UP I'M COMING" He opened the door and looked down at me all mad then he aggressively pulled me in, dragging me to his room and threw me on the bed. What is he doing..? He started climbing on top of me, pinning my hands to the bed with alot of strength and grip. "Hey, stop it! "(Don't even.) I said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Stop moving." He said staring at me sternly and talking very.. strictly.. I continued struggling until he smacked my nose and softened his voice but got louder, "Be a good boy for daddy." He put my wrists together and pinned then down overlapping eachother with one of his hands. It pushed me right down into little space and I started crying heavily while struggling even more.. "P-pwease w-wet me g-gwo.."

Jungkook's POV

My eyes softened and I let him go and stared at him just laying there with his arms above his head.. He immediately sat up and flung his arms around me hugging me, stuffing his head in my shoulder. I hugged him back and pat his head until he just fell asleep. What the hell just happened?

End of chapter 2