Sexual Torture

Jake and I headed were off to our honeymoon. When we got there Jake picked me up from the boat, grabbed our bags and ran them to the front porch. Then, he came back and picked me up again and carried me inside and placed me on the king sized bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me passionately. I moved my hands through his hair as well. I pulled at his hair softly. He played with my hair for 10 minutes then he removed his hands from my hair and move his hands down my back and unclasped my bra. He broke the kiss and he begins to kiss his way down my neck, to my breasts. He started massaging my left and took my right one into his mouth. He licked my nipple and thumbed the other. I moaned loudly especially when he switched sides. When he was done torturing me, he moved his hands down to my laungrie bottems and he pulled them off. I pulled his dress pants off. He hooked his fingers and pulled my panties off as I pulled his underwear off. He kissed down my body and kissed down my inner thighs and I moaned. He kissed my heat and I moaned as loud as I could. He began licking me on the inside.

"J-J-JAAAKKKKEE!" I moaned as I shuttered.

I was about to cum when he slowly pulled his tongue out and replaced it with his right hand. He started rubbing it and I moaned as he inserted 2 fingers. "JAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEE!" I moaned.

He kissed me and pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his manhood. Before he went in I flipped us over and did what Jake did to me. I kissed down his body. I licked his manhood and he moaned. I wrapped my lips around him and he moaned loudly.

"Nessie, I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned. I licked him one last time. I wrapped my legs around his body again. I hovered over him. I was about to make my first round of riding Jake when he flipped us over. He kissed me passionately again as he he looked up at me. I nodded. He entered me. I screamed in pain. He waited a minute for me to get used to him. He looked up at me. I nodded. He pushed himself in to me. I moaned. He pulled out and pushed in again. As time went by he went faster.

"JAAAKKKEEEYYY, I'M GONNA CUM!" I moaned.

"No, not yet... baby... wait." He moaned. I felt myself get tight and he got hard inside me. He hit my g-spot and I moaned so loud. He hit it constently. "Now! Cum Now!" He moaned. I was fine with that I came on him and he came in me at the same time. As we finished cumming Jake flipped us over. He positioned me to where my heat met his manhood."Jake? I've never been on top before." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll guide you." He said. He eased me down and I moaned as he pulled me down onto his manhood. He guided me and I rode him for at least 30 minutes. He came into me. I came next. Jake flipped us over and pulled out of me. I moaned one more time. I fell asleep on his chest. I didn't dream that night. I was living it.