A suprise from my Dad

Siobhan's POV
My Dad is on yet another case he's been away for 2 days now so I'm home alone with my little brother Jack, it's around 1:35 in the afternoon I'm in my p.j's (in the pic box thing) and I feel like DANCING I put some socks on turn on the stereo and listen to maybe by the Sick Puppies, I'm sliding around on the wooden floor when Jack joins in we are laughing and having so much fun, when my phone rings I run to the stereo to turn it off and make my way to the phone.
"Heyyyyy Dad!"
"Hey I will be home tonight and I have a surprise for you."
"For reals YAY!" I squeal into the phone.
"Ok you better have dinner ready when I get home."
"Pizza it is then."
"Ok stay safe love you bye."
"Love you to Jack and I say bye." With that I hang up.
6:00
I hear the door open and hear.
"I'm home." Jack and I look at each other and run to the door screaming.
"DAAAAAAAAD!!!!!"
"Hey Jack and Siobhan still in your pyjamas I see."
"HELLS yeah I'm still in my Pjs, what kind of pizza will you guys like?"
"Cheese" says Jack jumping up and down
"Ok we can have cheese." I say grabbing my phone and dialling the pizza place.
"Hello what may I get you." Says the pizza girl.
"Hey can I have 1 family sized cheese pizza."
"Ok is that all."
"Yes I live at 120 Silver Street."
"Ok your pizza will be there in 15 minutes."
"Ok thanks." With that I hang up.
"SIOBHAN!" Shouts my dad. Crap what have I done this time.
"Yes." I say cautiously.
"Now about that surprise. Tomorrow you are starting at the BAU."
"OMFGF YAY!" I squeal and pull my Dad into a bear hug. "I won't let you down."
"I know you won't." I let go and my Dad smiles SMILES at me. DING DONG.
"PIZZA!" Jack and I yell at the same time, my dad grabs his wallet and walks to the door and pays, he walks back in with the cheese pizza. "Let's eat." I say grabbing the pizza and setting it down on the coffee table, the rest of the night is filled with laughter, it's so AWESOME to see my Dad laugh ever since my "Mum" died he's been really sad. It's around 10:00. "Let's get you to bed Jack." I say picking the small boy up. "coming dad?"
"Coming." He replies. We put Jack to bed and leave his room.
"Night dad." I give him a kiss on the check.
"Night sweatheart." He replies. I go to bed and immediately fall asleep but I have a nightmare.
NIGHTMARE
I WAS WALKING HOME FROM MY FRIENDS HOUSE SHE ONLY LIVE THREE HOUSES AWAY ITS 8:30 I UNLOCK MY DOOR AND WALK INSIDE "MUM? DAD?" I SAY THERES NO ANSWER "MUM? DAD?" I SHOUT THIS TIME I WALK UP STAIRS AND INTO MY PARENTS BED ROOM I SEE MY MUM NAKED ON THE BED WITH HER THROAT SLIT OPEN AND HER STOMACH HAS BEEN OPENED UP, I START CRYING "MUM?" I CHOKE I SEE THE BATHROOM DOOR OPEN AND SEE MY DADS HEADLESS BODY ON THE GROUND I LOOK UP AND SEE HIS HEAD ON THE VANITY "OH MY GOSH!" I SCREAM, I WALK OUT OF THE BATHROOM MY FEET COVERED IN BLOOD TO FIND A MAN STANDING IN THE DOOR WAY HE IS WHITE WITH BROWN HAIR AND GREY SAD EYES I THINK I KNOW HIM, HE WALKS CLOSER TO ME AND PUTS HIS HAND ON MY CHEECK, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SKUM BAG!" I SCREAM HITTING HIM, "YOULL KNOW WHEN I COME BACK AND I'LL HAUNT YOUR REALITY ASWELL AS YOUR DREAMS!" HE WHISPERS, "FUCK OFF YOU DICK STAIN!" I SHOUT TRYING TO HIT HIM.
NIGHT MARE OVER
I wake up to find myself being held down.
"HELP HELP!" I scream.
"Shhhh it's me."
"Dad I had another nightmare." I sat up and cry into my dad's chest.
"I know sweetheart calm down." We stay like that for a while until I fall into a dreamless sleep.