Chapter 6: Amber and friends

Narrator:

That same morning...

Sophia POV:

Mom and Dad told me to get ready today early since I was going to visit Ever Realm Academy since I was to only attend for one year before coming again. Thus we had to go to explain it to them. As Mom and Dad and I were on our way on carriage, I kept thinking about what I finally concluded yesterday night.

*Flashback*

"I t-think I do like him.." I said quietly but it was enough for my siblings to hear. Which in turn made James go hysterical. 

*End of flashback*

Thinking back, I giggled. I think James is a bit too over protective as my older brother. But I understood since he never had a younger sister nor brother. But I knew what I said yesterday is strongly true. I often stare at Hugo without myself noticing and now I think it is why I get teased a lot..Looking back at when I started developing feelings for him, it was after the recital since he was a huge help to me. He helped me become the best ice-dancer there was in RP. He was first mean to me and laughed but then became my best friend but now my first love. I blushed at that thought.

"Sophia? Are you okay? You turning red?" Mom asked. Dad looked at me with worry.

Oh no, I let my emotions leak out. "O-oh Mom, I-I'm fine", I chuckled. I really have to stop thinking about this. But then a sudden thought came up. 

But why am I getting happy at Hugo and me liking each other, since I'll be going away and won't see him. And he'll probably forget about me. I felt a sharp needle in my chest. Ouch, I thought. I held my hand and my chest and thought, it's true. Hugo is popular among everyone and with me gone. He may direct his attention and crush towards someone else. I felt the pain again. It's okay Sophia, I told myself. I'll get over it. Soon after we arrived and we walked to the principals to talk about my arrangements, still with pain I felt in my chest. I tried to forget it..

Amber POV:

While at home, James and I told the group of our plan and it was set in plan. 

"Okay, once more over the plan," James said, " Clio and Hildegard will organize the scene where they'll meet up without them knowing. Vivian, you will distract Sophia but close to Clio and Hildegard where Sophia will hear the rumor and be curious to find out more. Zandar and Desmond, you will talk about the rumor in front of Hugo where he'll get freaked out and be curious and go to the spot."

"Roger," Zander and Desmond said. 

"okay," Clio and Hildegard responded. 

"Okay," Vivian stuttered, "b-but won't it might create a misunderstanding?"

"Oh no, don't worry that won't happen," I replied, "once they meet up it would be just the two of them and they would realize it was made up, and they'll get to spend time with each other. Plus we have a second plan in mind that you guys need to execute while we are away but it'll help Sophia right before to leaves." I smiled at the thought of Sophia happy.

"Ooh that makes sense, " Clio said. And Vivian nodded in agreement.

So now we have a plan set in motion, now just to wait for the day to come..

While James and the guys set out to play around, I turned to the girls to ask them for help.

"Okay girls, I need help, " I urged. "I know I won't be able to give Sophia a present before she leaves so I hope you guys could give it to her." I handed them two neatly wrapped box. 

*Purple one for once she leaves and Pink during the first plan*

"One is to place at the spot where Hugo and Sophia will meet up and the other one once she is about to leave."

"Wait?" Hildegard said, "why can't you give it to her in Alenenat? Or whatever it's called.Plus won't you be here for the first plan."

"Aelennata. And unfortunately James and I have to leave in a week from now. So you guys would have to give Sophia both the gifts. Plus Sophia will be separate from we are going. Aelennata is another realm that has different countries in it too. James and I will be going to different ones compared to Sophia. So..I will need your help to deliver it to her. And it will help Sophia struggle when she feels alone. Please."

"W-wait a minute! Your leaving in a week!!" Hildegard scream.  It seemed Clio and Vivian and the guys overheard and came to talk about it. Arguing that James and I didn't tell them but I explained the whole story and calmed them down a bit. It was sad to think that my friends and I wouldn't see each other for a while but I knew I would see them again. 

After they all calmed down I turned to the girls and asked if I could count on them.."Soo? Can you?"

"Sure thing Amber," Clio replied. 

"I suppose," Hildegard added and Vivian nodded. I gave them all a hug of gratitude for all they were doing. 

We continued to talked until Sophia and my parents came. Afterwords we all had dinner and our friends left. Night came and we were exhausted, going towards our rooms to sleep. As I was going to sleep, I kept thinking back to the presents and the plan. Knowing everything was going to be okay without me and James here.

Great, I thought. Now Sophia will have a way to feel connected and won't be alone..as I feel asleep...