Chapter 5: What about Kalin ?

Myles' POV:
I leaned in and I went as slow as I could. I watched as I saw Megan close her eyes and I did the same. I gently grazed my lips onto Megan's and I felt her mouth open, waiting for me to kiss her. So I did. I kissed her and started to deepen the kiss as things got heated. Soon enough I was in a makeout session with her. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she let me in. I didn't know how far it would go so I pulled away, waiting for her reaction.

Megan's POV:
I was making out with Myles until he pulled away. I didn't know how to feel, I mean yeah I have made out before but I'm still a virgin. I don't know WHAT to do. Before I could even THINK about the situation, I let my body take control. Next thing I knew I grabbed Myles by the collar of his shirt and kissed him as hard and with as much passion as I could. Myles kissed me back with enough force to push me onto his bed so that he was straddling me. Luckily he has a king sized bed, so I was able to flip us over so that I was on top with ease. Myles makes me want to be a bad girl sometimes. He just gives off that kind of vibe. I pulled out of the kiss and went for his neck. I started kissing his neck until I found his sensitive spot.

Myles' POV:
She started sucking on my sensitive spot and I was getting turned on. I grabbed a fistful of her hair as she gently bit my neck as I started to moan softly and tighten my grip on her hair. 'she is good at this' I kept thinking as I could feel my pants tighten at the thought. I couldn't take it so I pinned her down and started to kiss her neck, slowly taking her shirt off. I left small kisses everywhere until I found her sweet spot. I sucked on it softly until I heard her start to moan. I sucked on it harder with every moan, guaranteed to leave a mark. 'good thing she has long hair' I thought as I kept sucking on her neck.
I then went for her lips and made out with her once more. I bit her bottom lip and pulled on it right as I pulled away, revealing her eyes now a dark color - full of lust I've never seen before.
She grabbed my shirt and threw it on the floor next to hers. She gently put her hands on my bare chest, and slowly started to kiss my from my lips to my neck and made her way down. She got to the hem of my jeans and started to undo my belt. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hard enough to look me in the eyes but not hard enough to hurt her.
"are you sure." was all I asked her. I know she hasn't had sex yet, but I won't rush her if she isn't ready. I'm still her friend.
"we can't have sex yet, but we can do other things" she said with a smirk.
"I can live with that" I said back with a smirk and a wink.
She made me sit on the edge of the bed and she softly pushed me.
I watched her blush as she slowly took my pants and boxers, never breaking eye contact. Honestly, it turned me on even more. She started sucking me down and damn she was good at this. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, amazed at what her mouth could do.
I couldn't help it and came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled at my reaction.
"Now it's your turn" I smirked at her as I saw her smile fade and she jumped on the bed. I practically jumped on her as I pulled her panties and shorts down from the edge of the bed, kissing her from her lips to her stomach. I was letting my lips linger on every inch of her bare body. Her skin was so soft. I kissed the inside of each thigh before I kissed her clit.

Megan's POV:
'damn he's good' was the thought I was telling myself, as my mouth said otherwise with each moan that escaped my lips. Myles laughed when my voice cracked in the middle of a moan, which made my whole body shake with his laugh's vibrations. He licked and licked and started to kiss me everywhere. He started to suck on my clit and I couldn't contain myself. He sucked for another minute and I came in his mouth and he cleaned up. He came back up to me and kissed me with not lust, but more like love. He looked at me with his now soft brown eyes and asked if he wanted to shower together and get cleaned up.

Myles' POV:
"did you want to shower together and get cleaned up ? we can take turns if you want.." I asked Megan, hoping she would shower with me. She had a beautiful body. She's not what TV shows would call beautiful, but she's not FAT either. She's built from years of basketball but she is gorgeous to me. 'I can't like her, that's Kalin's girl.' I kept thinking, as my mind kept going back to the last 20 minutes of us in my bedroom. 'better clean those sheets too..' I started to think when Megan kissed my cheek.

Megan's POV:
'should I shower with him ? I mean, he's already seen me naked. I don't want to waste his water anyway..'
"okay Myles, I'll shower with you" I told Myles, realizing he was zoning out as I answered his question. I sat up and kissed his cheek and he looked at me confused. "I said I'll shower with you, dummy" I told him, chuckling to myself as he smiled that cute little smile.
He offered to wash my clothes and I took his offer, realizing I don't have any spare clothes here. I realized that I have some at Kalin's but don't worry about Kalin right now.
Myles started the water and he got in first, then opened his arms out for me to join him. 'awwwh, how cute is he' I tell myself as I slightly blush. He washed my hair for me, since he's taller and I washed his back for him. We got out after 15 minutes and he grabbed some sweats and a small tee shirt for me along with 2 towels for my hair and body. I realized that I didn't have any undergarments so I waited until they were dried to put the clothes on.
I got all dressed in Myles' clothes and we ended up watching Netflix for awhile until I started to fall asleep.

Myles' POV:
'should I wash the sheets now ?' I ask myself as I hear Megan changing in the bathroom. I decide to then and there so I change the sheets and throw the dirty ones in the washing machine right before Megan comes out of the bathroom. I offer Netflix and we end up watching 'Up.' I can feel Megan falling asleep on my chest so I decide to get her clothes for her. I get up without waking her and grab her clothes from the laundry room. I lightly shake her so she can wear her clothes, but let her keep my sweats. "'She looks good in my clothes'" I tell myself, although I must have said that out loud too, because Megan startled me with her little brown eyes and said "really ? I do ?" With that little twinkle in her eyes and little blush in her cheeks.

Megan's POV:
"She looks good in my clothes" I hear Myles say, as I turn around and notice he was staring at me in his sweats and my tee shirt. "Really ? I do ?" I ask him, with a little blush coming into my cheeks.
I bring my hair in front of my face to hide my blush and blush more when I feel Myles gently grab my wrists and tell me "I love when you blush, baby." I got major butterflies as I heard him whisper "baby" at the end and he looked me straight in the eyes.
I decided to leave, since it was 5 already and Myles walked me to my car. Myles opened the door for me and before I got in the car, I gave him a big hug. I've never felt so ALIVE since our incident in Myles' bed. I just have that small feeling of guilt for doing it with Kalin's best friend.
I kiss Myles' cheek and just when I'm about to turn, he grabs my waist before I'm in the car.

Myles' POV:
Megan kisses my cheek and is about to leave before I realize that Kalin can't find out. Not before HE is going to sing MEGAN a song tomorrow.
"Megan, I had a lot of fun with you today, but I think we should tell Kalin this in a few days." I tell her, slowly regretting it as I saw her face drop. She had this glow when she kissed my cheek, and she looked like her whole world just turned upside down. I felt horrible, but I would feel worse if Kalin hated me on her birthday tomorrow if it slipped out.
"oh yeah, forgot for a second. pretend it never happened ?" she asks me, which startles me because I actually enjoyed it. I would never force her to go further than we did today but it was amazing. I can only hope for the best for now.
"no, I don't want that. I just don't want Kalin to get in between what happened a couple hours ago" I tell her, meaning every word while looking at the ground, afraid of her reaction.

Megan's POV:
"no, I don't want that. I just don't want Kalin to get in between what happened a couple hours ago" Myles says, which made me smile. I'm smiling because at least he didn't agree to just pretending we didn't just ALMOST have sex behind Kalin's back.
"okay Myles" I tell him, as I see his head shoot up with shock in his eyes. I kiss his nose and laugh as he scrunches it up and get in the car. I wave as I drive away and back to school, 30 minutes from Myles' house.

Myles AND Megan's POV:

'I had fun today, I really did. I just have one thought on my mind and I don't know when it will stop eating at my brain:'

what about Kalin ?