Chapter 14: who to choose

--POV:
I was at Target trying to get groceries because there was literally nothing to eat at the house
"shit, what should I get ?" I kept talking to myself as I scanned every possible snack in every aisle.
I decided to just grab oreos, chips ahoy, some juice, milk, a variety of cereals, and fruit snacks.
I paid for the food and put the groceries in my trunk. I then got in my car and turned the radio to 99.7NOW! and the song "Trampoline" was going hard.
"AYE GIRL THIS YOUR SONG" I kept singing loudly and off key as I started the car and started to leave the parking lot.
I got home and as I parked the car, I opened the trunk to get the groceries.
I grabbed everything because I didn't want to make two trips.
I was walking up the driveway and saw that there was already a black truck parked in front.
"what the heck, why is he home ? I thought he was gonna hang out with Kalin ?" I thought and as I walked to see if anyone was still in the car, I saw a guy kissing a girl on the truck.
I dropped all of the groceries because when I looked closer, I realized it was Megan and Myles; my brother.
"what the hell ?" I said out loud which made them stop and look at me as I stood there in complete shock.
I've known Megan and Kalin enough to know they had a thing going on, but Myles and Megan ??
It didn't make any sense to me.

Myles' POV:
"shit" I said as Jake stood there in shock as he watched me kiss Megan.
"frick" I heard Megan say and we all stood there in silence for a few minutes before I decided to talk.
"look, Jakeey, Kalin obviously doesn't know, but we are going to talk to him tomorrow okay ? just please don't say anything ?" I tried to say; but Megan talked for me afterwards
"Jakeey, I love Kalin, I really do, but I love Myles too. I just don't know what to do and I don't want to lose either of them so I'm trying to build up the courage to talk to Kalin tomorrow. Please let me explain to him in person ?" she said, which shocked me as well because she said she loved me.
"you love me, Maymay ?" I asked and Megan smiled at her nickname and at me.
"I always loved you Myles, I just didn't know how much until now. You stole my heart from me." She said, but I had to keep from smiling since one Jake is right there and two because Kalin.
"alright well, I'll just pick this up" Jake said as he bent down and picked up the I guess groceries.
"let us help" Megan and I said at the same time, making us smile as we helped my brother pick up the mess.
we all got inside and decided to watch a movie to pass the time.

Megan's POV:
"just please don't cuddle. Megan, you can sit with me ?" Jake offered, trying to not make it more awkward.
"sure Jakeey, I missed talking to you" I said, and happily walked to Jake and sat next to him.
I felt bad for leaving Myles alone, but Jake was right. I mean, what if Kalin walked in right now ...

Kalin's POV:
I missed my best friend so I decided to surprise him and (luckily) his door was already unlocked.
"SURPRISE" I said, which startled more people than I thought.
"My goodness gracious Kalin" I heard Myles say but then my eyes trailed to Jake and Megan on the couch.
"hey Kal" I heard Megan say. "hey Megz, I didn't know you were here..." I felt an odd aura as I stood there and everyone seemed to be talking in their heads.

Jake's POV:
'THANK GOODNESS SHE MOVED FROM MYLES' was what I yelled in my head as Kalin walked through the house.
"what movie should we watch ?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"Big Hero 6" we all said together as I put the movie in.
"Megz can we cuddleee" Kalin asked Megan, and she looked at me with pleading eyes for approval.
"it's okay" I whispered so only she could hear me.
Megan smiled and walked to Kalin and they cuddled in front of Myles.

Myles' POV:
'great' was what I was thinking as I watched Kalin cuddle with Megan and she turned her head to look at me and mouthed "sorry" and winked at me.
I didn't wanna be so butthurt but I left and asked Kalin to take her home; I said some kind of excuse like I didn't feel good and went home.
I just didn't feel comfortable.. I don't want Megan to feel like she has to choose between me and Kalin; and I don't know what I will do when she chooses him.

Megan's POV:
'I have to talk to Kalin. This is making me feel worse.' I kept thinking as the movie was ending.
"Kalin, can we talk tomorrow ?" I whispered so Jake couldn't hear.
"sure." he said and kissed my forehead.
I kept thinking about how Myles would play with my hair and just KNEW when I was feeling funny, even if I've known Kalin longer.
I just don't know who to choose.