Chapter 8: Late Lunch/Early Dinner

Megan's POV:

"I can read your body language.."🎶

I hit the snooze on my phone alarm as I started to wake up. I look at my too-bright phone screen and it reads 7:25 AM: my morning class. I have early morning class at 8 until 10:30 every other Wednesday, and forgot that it was that specific Wednesday.
I got out of bed and decided I would shower after class before I saw Myles today.
MYLES. I forgot we're hanging out today. My memory sucks sometimes.
I decided to just be lazy since I had another class at 12-2 today as well.
I just wore some sweats since it was a little chilly and wore a v-neck with my sports bra.
I decided to pick put my outfit for when I saw Myles now since I had 20 minutes to get to class.
I picked out some light jeans that I cuffed that fit my butt well; it was going to be 75 in the Bay and that's good weather, and a Pink Dolphin black with the pink dolphin on it, with white vans.
I threw my hair in a ponytail and got my school bag and some money for food, as well as my bottle of water.
'Here goes nothing' I think to myself as I slip on my slippers and walk out of my dorm to my first class..

Myles' POV:
"..how long does famous last"🎶
I hear my alarm go off with the song Almost Famous by G-Eazy.
I luckily put my alarm on for 8:30 so that I can get everything ready for when Megan comes over.
I got out of bed and threw on my black with pink Pink Dolphin shirt, ripped jeans, and white vans.
"I can't overdo it, just casual with a little more care" I kept telling myself so that I wouldn't accidentally call it a date.
I decided that I could surprise her before she came over with thai tea - she LOVES it, probably just as much as I do.
I put a note in my phone so I wouldn't forget and made an alarm for 1:45 just in case.
I grabbed a picnic basket and decided to get some fruit and make some sandwiches for us. I'm not a fancy food maker anyway, so I settled on pb&j. I started to get in my car to go to the market and the radio started to play Trampoline on 99.7 and I started to fangirl a little. I texted Kalin and he got excited too.
I drove away from my house and drove the 10 minute drive to the market and got fruit: watermelon, strawberries, and some chocolate that I could melt to make chocolate covered strawberries.
I paid and got home and started melting the chocolate. I know Megan mentioned that she likes these so I made some for her. I dipped the strawberries into the chocolate and put them on a tray to put into the fridge to harden the chocolate.
I cut the watermelon and put it into a container and put that in the fridge too.
I made the sandwiches and cut them in half and put them in the fridge.
I didn't check my phone for a while or the time but when I did after I made the sandwiches, it was already 1:30.
I decided to go get something small to eat and grabbed a bagel and toasted it and grabbed the cream cheese and ate that. I didn't want to eat too much and not be able to eat with Megan.

I must have zoned out thinking about Megan longer than I should have and it was 1:40 so I decided to go get the thai teas.
I grabbed some water just in case as well and grabbed the food and basket and a blanket for us to lay on.
I decided to take her to the beach, even though it was an hour away. We could see the sunset and I know she loves watching the sunset.
I only know these things because of Kalin, though. He always talks about her and her interests and I couldn't help but to listen after a while.
I drove to Quickly's and got our drinks and drove to the university.
I was about 10 minutes early so I decided to listen to music until her class ended.

Megan's POV:
"Alright class, you've been working the majority of the time, so I'll let you out early." I heard our professor say, as I just finished the work for the week.
I try to get ahead so that I don't have to do it, but also so I can hang out with Kalin and Myles since they'll be in the Bay for a while.
I grabbed my stuff and basicallg sprinted to my dorm. I texted Myles and told him I just finished class and I didn't get a response. I showered and washed my hair as fast as I could and decided to let my hair air dry since it would be warmer today.
I threw on my clothes and vans on and grabbed my purse, wallet, and phone when I got a message from Myles.