🌼 Chapter 1: The Lecturer and the Dancer

Love  is something that you can't help with.

Love is what you tried to deny but failed.

Love is what you crave for but in the end, that love itself, will lock you out of heaven and surround you with black clouds and zero thought running in your head and  finally drive you to your own dead.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Lisa was a transfer student at the Korean High University. Being a talented woman is not easy for her. She received hatred from half of the student there but being the tough woman she is, the hatred turned into a simple love, that is what she refers it to.

Apparently, one of the  lecturer land his eyes on the tough girl. He was mind -blowed by her talent with singing and raping. She also very talented with dancing. That is when her lecturer fell head over heel for her body.

The way her body moved with such passion brings the lecturer of an erotic  imagination to himself. Craving for his student's body. He often let his imagination ran wild in his mind. Oh how it turned him on when she swayed her hips.

Lisa did realise that the lecturer have been so carrying about her lately. She despise the glare she received from him. It make her feel rather uncomfortable when ever she danced on the stage.

She often make wrong step on the stage just because of his intense glares. Some sexual imagination was played in his mind. She skipped every part that  would bring her into a sexual attraction to the lecturer.

🌼🌼🌼

"Lisa Mr. Min asked for you in his office"

Just his name only, bring her into a deep thoughts of suicide. She was so afraid of him. When ever he threw his glances at her she would scurried away and hide from his sight.

With a scared face she fake a  smile and said " I'll be there in a minute " . No one can see what she was hiding behind that sweet smile of her.

Pain

Sad

Lonely

And....

Scared.

With a brave heart she marched towards the office of the famous lecturer who goes with the hot name of Mr. Min . Step by step she took to her own nightmare. Breath becomes unsteady with every second passed.

Thousands of thought running into her head endlessly.
What does he want?

Will he do something to me?

How can I know if it's safe to be in his office..alone?

Her long curly black hair, swayed from left to right when ever she take turns from the corner room.

🌼

In a certain office, painted with black- greyish colour,Walls decorated with beige flowers just next to a solo book's  desk.

A male stand behind his chair. Sight,observing the lawn behind the teachers's office like a light house. Just in case if there is student hanging out at such late night.

The sounds of a knock and the door being opened pulled him away from the window. The sound of a person walking in made himself stretch a meaningful smirk on the corner of his lips.

"Lock the door " he said. Not even turning around to see the person because he already knew who it was from the reflection that he saw in the windows. She look hesitated and it made him a bit mad.

"I said ..LOCK.. the door."   If only looks could kill,His glares would have killed the poor young woman already. 

Being the obedient student she is,with force ofcourse, she brace herself and turned her back on him and Locked the door. It only take a good 2 minute for her to finish his request, and just when she was about to turn to face him back, Mr. Min was already Infront of her.

Cornering her into a spot.

Mr. Min lowered his head to meet with her gaze. Her eyes widened and cheeks turned red being so close to the famous lecturer in Korea . The so called famous Mr min,  fell into his own  loss. He knew about the consequences that he will receive later, but he can't pull himself back not when she's in his arm.

"I will satisfied myself and you are not to disobey me, little one"