🌼chapter 5: Curiosity

Yoongi's pov

Turned out Lisa's house was far from the university. That is why she chose to live at the dorm or flat whatever they called it.

She is fast asleep on the seat beside me. Her hand Hooked together with mine.

I think, I can finally accept my feelings for her. Yeah, I do too think that having feelings for one of my students are wrong but really what can I do I have fallen hard for her.

At least that's how I feel right now.

We have arrived 15 minutes ago, but I chose to spent more time holding her hand because it is very hard to hold hands at the university.

Lisa is a real heavy sleeper I guess,she wouldn't wake up. It's getting dark now.

Not releasing our holding hands, I pull her hand and put the back of it's on my lips. My eyes admiring the beauty Infront of me. If people see me looking at someone like this, they will be thinking that I'm some pervert and horny person.

To be honest I'm a really soft and loving person.sike

"Lisa, Lisa.. we're here.. wake up"
I said softly to her because of my instinct. I should not wake her up with a loud voice, that will hurt her and the baby.

The baby

Baby?

Why am I worriying about the baby? Do I wanna keep it? Can I really take care of a small and fragile human?

Do she wanna keep it? But she's only 19.. how can she be a mother at 19?.

I don't know what to think about the baby. It's confusing me. I do love her but the baby..the baby is a problem.

"What are you thinking of....?" My train of thought stopped and it vanished into a thin air When her soft and small voice touch my ears.

"Nothing,dear one... we're here." I said.

It's calming you know,
Just the two of us in the car with a touching song that go with the title of first love playing on the radio. The cold air conditioner hit our skin but it's nothing that we can't handle.

Me and her, leaning against our seats. Looking into each others eyes Searching for an answer to our problem. My problem.

🌼

🌼

🌼

"Do you think Mr. Min has a thing for Lisa?"

A question was addressed to a red haired girl who was laying on the bed with a book on her stomach covered by her hand.

A chuckles escaped her mouth with a mocking voice.
"Mr. Min? Seriously he's like 22 and he will be 23 soon."

"What if they meant to be together?..you know age is just a number"

"Lisa? She's younger than us. Younger than Mr min. They are far from fated" she spat at her best friend.

"I don't know rosé...I'm just curious."

"You know curiosity killed the cat." A voice joined in. Both of them turned their attention to a person that was standing at the entrance of their dorm.

"Just at the right moment jennie, just the right moment"

Jennie made herself feel welcomed into the dorm of her best friends. With a hand on her hips she cat walked into the room. A few poses displayed Infront of the girls eyes.

"How's your date?"

"With who?"

"How many boyfriend do you have exactly?"

Jennie put her hand in the air defeated by the most dangerous question by Rosé and jisoo .

"Wow-wow guys. That's a little bit too much" she said nervously.

Jisoo rolled over the bed, laying on her stomach. She made intense eye contact with jennie
"Hmm...my curiosity are not only for Mr. min, but also for you, Jennie"

Jisoo and Jennie continue their conversation but rosé's mind are somewhere else other than listening to their words.

Mr. Min

Mr. Min

Mr. Min

She smiled at her own thoughts of Mr min. Cheeks stained with cherry red colour.

"Why are you blushing?" Asked jisoo. Rosé just continue on smiling, ignoring her friend's questions.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.
"I swear to God everyone are so confusing. I'm really curious to all of you!" She shout. Jennie jumped on her and pretend to choke her which jisoo played death to amuse their other dorm mates.

🌼

🌼

🌼

Lisa's pov

Mr. Min has gone home not long ago. I'm in my room, doing my homework as usual because if I want to practice my dances I have to wait until my wrist get better which is very soon.

Mom and dad knew about me, attempting suicide. They asked me about it. Why?

Of course I lied .All I told them was, I'm stressed with all of the subject.I can't pass all of them.

Luckily they understand  and  proceed no more questions.
A human growing inside of me, is this even acceptable? Yoongi's child is in me. I miss him. Suddenly.

Yoongi do love me. He confessed.
He must accept this. But, is he being honest? He wouldn't lie, would he?

No please.

Please even if you don't love me, but please, help me. Help me yoongi.

***STREAM DYNAMITE LOVE A LOTS