🌼 chapter 7: No title

Love out of pity?

Or

Love because of force?

🌼

🌼

🌼

Everyone are always exited for the first and  end of the class for the day. Student running here and there, some are careful some are careless. Human are so fragile and precious yet they are not afraid to hurt each other. Everytime,

Everyone have their own beauty burried deep inside of their heart. Long forgotten. Ugly, stupid and dark thought surfacing itself. Replacing the once bright heart into a dark and helpless one.

Is it true that  love is what everyone are thirsty for?

🌼

🌼

🌼

"Yayyyyyy!!!" A very loud voice echoed through the hallway and bouncing in the air. Gaining attention from each student. A female in red hair ran towards a very certain black haired female.

"Lisa!! Oh how I have missed you so .....much!" She said while crashing the poor girl's bone. Lisa didn't do anything. she let the older of the two to hug her to death.

"jisoo you're embarrassing me.." she managed to speak out a very crippled and raspy voice.

Two other woman make Their way towards the two. Jennie and Rosé. Smiling.

"Jennie, Rosé come join the hug!"

The said woman only smile. She look at Rosé which turned down the invitation as well  and  smiled together. They wave their hand as a no.

"Jisoo you're hurting me..." She whined. Lying ofcourse. She's afraid that the intense hug can harm the small human inside of her body.

"That's enough girls. Your class are starting in a minute. Grab your book and anything necessary then you can go to your classes.Now."

A very pale and tall man standing behind the group of female. Dressed in black coffee tuxedo .His outfit screams dominant and submit. On his left hand is a brown book.

The crowd of people Quickly dismissed at his order. Grabbing their books out of their locker and walk straight to the classrooms.

"Rosé you're red, are you okay?"
Lisa turned to rosé as soon as jisoo said red. Her face filled with  confusion as she draw her gazes to rosé. Her reaction to Mr. Min are so weird.

Mr. Min cleared his throat looking at a certain person.

" We're sorry Mr. Min! " Jisoo bowed her head towards Mr. Min her left hand grabbed on to Lisa's forearm while the other pushing on Lisa's tummy which she slightly winced at.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed at jisoo's action."Carefull with her!" He yelled.

Jennie and the other was in shocked when yoongi yelled at jisoo. While for them, it was normal. They always loved to push each other when they are in haste.

'you're worried about me huh?'
Lisa felt a slight heartwarming in her heart. Knowing that someone, a man that he love, cared for her.

Without any word after that, yoongi walked away from the group. Mixed feelings in his heart was driving him insane.

The students exchange looks with each other. Yoongi was acting really weird today. Really weird. And it made everyone curious

🌼

🌼

🌼

"Plap!!" A Bold sound of paper being slammed down harshly on the table, echoed through the school's office.

"What is this?" Yoongi stand tall Infront of a very fragile boy. His dominant taking over his slim yet muscular body.

"Answer me.  Park jimin."

The boy look up at the lecturer that is Infront of him. His face is full of fierce.

He gulped and look back down at his lap. Blush crept on his soft cheeks.

"Huh.. this is useless" yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose and pushed himself to fall on the seat behind him. Legs spread apart.

"Leave." He told the boy Infront of him Who only nodded and help himself up to leave the Lecturer alone.

Yoongi threw a side glance to the boy. His eyes examining the flustered boy from head to toe and that's when he felt it.
Something spark in is heart.

'Park jimin the youngest of the senior batch.

He failed my singing class.'

Yoongi got up from his seat and walked closer to his desk where he had slammed jimin's test paper.

His eyes darted to the letter in it.
Park jimin.

He sighed loudly knowing too well how the boy will cause him  trouble in the coming future.

🌼

🌼

🌼

Yoongi had taken Lisa out for dinner after  school. She was head over heel for her lecturer who seems to fall harder for the woman too.

"How's your day today?" Asked the older. Lisa hummed and mumbled a small , 'just fine'

Yoongi smiled and kissed her forehead.

"How's the baby?.." Lisa turned into a red crimson upon hearing the word baby from his mouth.

"It's f-fine" she said, stuttering. Yoongi smirked at her reaction. Oh how pervert this man is. Lisa look up at yoongi with a very innocent and pleading eyes which yoongi found very attractive and hard to resist.

He caught her off guard by kissing her softly. It took Lisa a while to kiss him back.

While kissing, someone's named popped in his mind.