🌼chapter 5: Discharged

🌼😑

Driving on the road with only a student in the car are so calming.
A student that he seems to have fallen for.

Mr. Min yoongi sent his favourite student back to Her home to rest for now because it will be very weird if a male teacher pay a visit to the female dorm.

His hand gripping tight the wheel Infront of him, thoughts swimming in his mind.

"Mr. Min, you can just drop me by the bus stop over there" she said, hand raised, pointing to a certain orange roof of a bus stop.

They stopped at the red light allowing the car from the other side to drive.

"Where's your house?" Yoongi asked without giving her a side glance. His eyebrows hooked together and his views are on everything except for the poor student beside him.

The red lights blink into a green lights, yoongi pressed on the pedal real hard.

Lisa's keep her head down. Yoongi realise that his questions haven't been answered yet.
"Where is" he looked over at her "your house??".

"I rather not go home Mr. Min"
Yoongi stopped on the side of the road. Confused by her words. Because who would not want to go home right? Home is heaven.
"And why is that Lisa?"

They pause a minute.

And now it's Lisa's turn to look at him with a very innocent and scared eyes. Tears wielding in her eyes.

"I'm scared... Mr. Min" Lisa can barely raise a note in her voice.
Yoongi looked at her with a really wide eyes. Mesmerized by her beauty. If fairys are real Lisa must be one of them. Her soft locks,her pink cheeks and her glossy dolly lips are just to overwhelming.

It didn't take yoongi any longer than a minute to attach his lips with her. Pushing her against the seat. Lips pushing towards each other.

Yoongi really did take his time on kissing Lisa. He didn't pull away not until she pushed her broad chest away. But it didn't pulled him away to far.

He stayed so close to her, eyes looking into hers. He give her a soft smile.

Lisa did not understand what her lecturer are doing to her. Yesterday he thought of Mr min as a fuckboy who only fucks when he wanted to.

"Why are you kissing me ... again?" Lisa asked him. Yoongi pulled back on his seats. His gaze admiring the beautiful scene Infront of them.

"Why do you think Lisa?"

"You're my lecturer."

"So what?"

"You used me and kissed me multiple times Mr min. I think that is not allowed."

A feeling of guilt boiling in his stomach.

Guilty

Guilty

Guilty

"Mr. Min I would rather die than going back to my parents. Me? Slept with my lecturer? And getting pregnant at such a young age?.. No Mr min, you've ruined my life."

Tears falling down from her eyes, hurt by the bitter truth. Yes, she did answer his call that night but she never wanted it to be like this. She end up pregnant with her own lecturer who will not want to take responsibility.

"Out of everyone why me?..."
Yoongi can no longer keep his manly side, his pride. The girl Infront of him that he have fall for is now crying because of his very own doing.

He let his own desire get the best of him. Allowing him to do sinful things to his own student.

He reached forward to her, who flinched at his hold but nonetheless still can get a hold of her shoulders. Slowly, yoongi pulled her into a soft and loving warm embrace.

It really melted her soft heart but it didn't stop her from crying.
"Shh....it's okay..." He told her.

"I chose you because, you are different from my other students.

Yes it is inappropriate for a male lecturer to fall for his student but Lisa, I can't seems to let you go to the other's hand.

I have interest in you.. I've always loved the way you dance

I know you're depressed but hey, I can help you go through it."

He said, while still embracing the soft human, Lisa did stop her cries. Confused by the sudden confessions of her lecturer.

"I*hic* d-don't *hic* und-erstand"

"I fell in love with you Lisa." He said, smiling.Hand caressing her hair softly.

They spent their time hugging and leaning towards eachother.
Yoongi suddenly feel like a huge weight is being lifted from his shoulder and chest. He can finally breath a very fresh air.

He did not realize it until now that the Matter of him falling for his student is a huge stressed for him too. Realization hit him hard like a brick.

"About the pregnancy.. don't tell anyone yet,can you?"

Lisa sobbed Into yoongi's chest but still managed to nod.

"Do you like me?" He asked again.

"N-no *hic*" denying her feelings, she hug him tighter to hold back the cries.

A soft genuine smile spread his lips upward.
"Oh-im Hurt" yoongi act like he was broken by her words.

"I*hic* ha-te*hic* you"
"We'll work on that sweetheart"