chapter 9

I could feel my head hurting from all the thought that is running though my head and the worst, sleep isn't coming anytime soon or later am just left with dark room, me,my soul and memories. Right it's hard to sleep when both your body and soul aren't
On rest and your memories isn't even adding a bit of relief to your soul.

The thought of Effie made me feel determine about my situation.

Flash back

Come in Effie I said with so much happiness cuz she's the least people that would bring stress news for me even if it's not that good news but with something that could reduce the flames.

"Yeah, am so sorry that I came late there was a lot to do in office without you".

Right, at least I have a lot of people waiting for me so don't worry I will try my best to recover fast. I smiled.

"Umm....Anna did Tommy go to the police station recently"she said leery

"I don't know, today he left early and didn't tell me where he went to I just reasoned there was a lot to do in the hospital. Is there any problem?"

"No...no I just.....um how will I tell"

"Tell. Me. What? I said folding my hands."

"You promise you won't freak out".

"I won't falsely promise you that"

"Ok but you'll control your self right"

"Just tell me okay am getting scared you know"

"Tommy told me what happened and"..... "and you want to tell me that it's okay that I should go to the doctor yeah yeah I know, so don't tell me twice o-"

"Kang cheol is dead!"

"You say what"

She sigh after saying the most shocking news to me.

"The head that was sent to your house that night was Kang cheol head".

"How is that possible?, How do you know?, Wait why is this happening?"

"Anna before you let your ridiculous mind take over you, there's an answer for all your questions"

Looking at her curiously. "Then tell me! ".

"Rest your back Anna"

"Wait are you serious right now, you're telling me..........

"Rest. Your . Back . Anna she repeated".

I looked at her under the influence of anger as I lay my back on the soft sofa, folding my hands and crossing my legs under a position I always do when am angry.

"Tommy called me that night and told me everything so I paid an insider to tell me what they found out about the incident, I was given the report of the human head that was sent to your house that it'll was Kang cheol head that was sent. I immediately sent some people to his house to take any Evidence that could lead to us cuz... cuz I know the CIA will go through his background to check what does and his day to day places he goes to plus the last place he went to was our......... office."

I could feel thunderbolt throw at me every second Effie open her...... hell! I don't know what say am still shock. I looked up to Effie didn't react first but I sent her a hand sigh "she should continue".

"As you wish she responded."

"Like I said I sent people over to his house immediately I got the news
but-- oono not but I thought--the police were at the door and they didn't take all"