chapter 11

Went through the back door of the church checking everywhere if I could find Anna. I needed to find out what going on, how come she's getting married to Tommy it can't be true something is wrong here something is wrong here where's she, where's she I said my mind blowing out exhaustingly.

I Passed every doors in the hallway when I saw bunch of girls coming out from a room, they all dressed in uniform so I conclude that they were the bridesmaids. I sneaked into the room whether i would find her there.

Every corner of the room was filled with clothes but there was one that was outstanding from the other which is the bride's dress, it was in the center of the room, I moved closer to the dress and saw it was the same dress I picked for my wedding,a white long dress with diamond up and down with the diamond customize as "E" and "T" on the down path.

"This is my... dr...dress," I said shocked that my own dress is in the room. I was busy staring at the dress when I heard foot steps coming from the other side of the room from the smell of the perfume I knew it was Anna coming.

Immediately I hid at the back of couch Facing the mirror. She was on a gold dress which I picked out for her has my maid-of-honour, she was smiling like never before the last time I saw that smile was in college which I particularly asks her if something was disturbing her but she keeps on saying "I don't know what you are talking about am fine EE(the nickname she made on her own)"

"Wow look at my sister" said a voice which I can recognise as Effie voice, "look at you,you finally got what you always wish for". What!?, was her wish to get married to Tommy?

"You are now going to be Tommy cypher wife, I told you sending Ellen to her grave was the best option to get Tommy marry you"

"You are right sis all along that stupid girl was in my way of having Tommy and now I finally got rid of her for good she said rejoicing over my undead body."

"Not only that little sis, you have both her business and man to your self alone she mentioned particularly laughing like cinderella step-sisters"

"Yeah this is happiest moment of my life but I still wonder if the police have found her body yet"she said looking less concern about the situation but more scared if they were caught."

Don't worry they won't find it she said while she drank her champagne

How?

"Because one: the water would have moved her body somewhere else or even out of new York you know and two: I tied both her hand and legs so if she did survive after the gun shot but she can't swim at all so she will drow she said smiling innocently at the champagne."

"How much percent sure are you saying?"

Anna was about to say another thing when Effie rised her index finger indicating her to keep quiet before I knew it there was a knock at the door.

At the look at Effie face she was calm when the person at the door announced that he's the chief investigator, at Anna side she has already shrieked, it took her five seconds to open the door. "Sorry to disturb you ma I just came to info you about the investigation about Ellen Parker."

"Am deeply sorry to tell you that Ellen Parker is dead he said".

"What how can that be, I thought she was in the police station she said sounding like a lost sheep who couldn't find its master".

"But unfortunately she left you a note for you he showed her". "It's more like her last words he said".

I saw her face turned bright red has she moaned for my death crying her fake tears on the note which I suddenly remember that she forced me to write if not Tommy will have to die, remembering it open up a wound in my heart,a wound that will forever pain till I die. Tears already falling out at my thought. I bit myself in order to hold the tears back.