\\4//

Whilst Gigi went to search for Crystal, the other girls stayed to talk with Rosy. It turned out that they all actually got on very well. After a long in depth discussion and apologies from Rosy, lots of tears and hugs, they had actually just started laughing about the situation, getting to know each other and realising they weren't so different after all.

Daya: "I'm going to get us some pizza for tea so don't wreck the house while I'm gone okay! Anyone wanna keep me company?"

Without thinking Rosy offered.

Rosy: "I'll come!...I owe you right?"
Daya: "Come on then cutie."
Daegen: "Great, leaving me to third wheel these two. Gross!"

Rosy was shocked but smiled at the 'cutie' unlike the other girls who looked at each other in confusion.
Still, Daya grabbed her car keys and Rosy followed her outside, climbing into the passenger seat of Daya's car.

Rosy: "Daya? Do you really already forgive me? Because you know you don't have to right?"
Daya: "Stop worrying okay, I get it, peer pressure and all that. I know it's not who you really are and how can I hate you I mean have you seen yourself!"

Daya giggled and smiled over at Rosy who somehow seemed oblivious, she was smart with Gigi but lacked when it came to taking hints. Daya was clearly flirting with the brunette girl for the majority of the car ride but Rosy didn't seem to notice once. Daya laughed at Rosy's clueless replies as they stepped out of the car and headed into the pizza place to pick up a couple pizzas to share. Once they were ready they headed back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ time skip

Pulling into the drive way, Daya turned off the engine but didn't get out of the car straight away.

Daya: "You're special you know."
Rosy: "Wh- what do you mean?"

Rosy tilted her head to the side in confusion as the two girls eyes met as Daya shifted her hand onto Rosy's leg just below her short skirt. Rosy took a deep breath at the touch and waited for Daya's reply, not minding the hand.

Daya: "The look in your eyes
My hand between ur thighs
This can't be real
It's all just a dream"
Rosy: "Girl in red? I'm still confused, I don't know if you know but I'm not exactly the smarte-"
Daya: "I was just checking."

Daya said as she pressed a finger against Rosy's lips, feeling the softness of them on her finger tips. Before Rosy could speak, Daya leaned in, making her move and kissing Rosy. Rosy pulled back hesitantly questioning her sexuality, she'd never even kissed a girl before. But after a moment, she accepted the kiss raising her hand to Daya's face whilst the taller girls slipped further up the brunettes leg. The kiss was brief but it was incredible and Rosy was speechless staring at Daya like a lost puppy.

Daya: "Omg wait have you not kissed a girl before??"
Rosy: "Oh um well no? I sorta thought I was straight until like now. I- I don't know what to say."
Daya: "You don't have to say anything. Now we better get these pizzas in before they go cold."

Daya laughed as Rosy sat blushing and smiling but clearly confused next to her. They headed inside and didn't mention it again around the others.

How does she know Girl in Red if she's straight? Daya thought to herself, almost worried she'd overstepped. But she kissed me back so maybe she is? Oh who knows, Daya kept thinking. Meanwhile, Rosy was also super quiet lost in her thoughts. So am I bi or lesbian, what does this mean? If Girl in Red was her sign then does that mean Gigi is gay because I only know it from her playing it on repeat. OMG I WAS RIGHT! GIGI DOES LIKE CRYSTAL IN THAT WAY! Anyway, Daya. Me. This is a lot. Rosy had such mixed emotions but overall, even though she didn't understand anything technical, she knew she would kiss Daya again and decided that meant that she at least wasn't fully straight.