Before you read

THANK YOU FOR DECIDING TO GIVE MY STORY A CHANCE!!!!! I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO THE ENDING AND THE STORY IS TO YOUR LIKING ENOUGH TO LEAVE A VOTE!!!!!!!!!

NO THAT THAT'S DONE HERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS:

1. Keep all hate comments to yourself I dont care about them and they are not needed so keep it to yourself, however help advice is useful.

2. This book is my entire imagination. All characters and events are fiction (at least I think they are 🤔 if they actually have happened I never knew about it)

3. All votes and comments are helpful and please share with other friends

4. THERE MIGHT BE SOME MATURE CONTENT!!! I dont know for sure yet if I actually will put some in here but dont be surprised if I do

5. IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS BOOK DONT FUCKING READ IT!!!!!!😡😡😡
I dont have time for people to be like "Oh your book is so stupid why did you even write it" or "My dog could write a better book than this" I DONT CARE I NEVER ORDERED A GLASS OF YOUR OPINION!!!!

6. Updates will be slow due to me still being in school but since it just started back up I don't really have homework as of right now. However, as the story progresses updates will be slower if teachers give more homework especially if its English Language Arts.

7. I have a life outside of wattpad so if I dont update the day I said I would that means something came up.

8. I have an Instagram account specifically for my wattpad stories so you guys can send fan art and things of that nature (werewolf_lover1221).

9. The beginning the chapters will probably be short, but as the story goes on I will try my hardest to make it longer.

10. I dont really excel in ELA, there will probably be spelling errors and grammar mistakes that I didnt catch, but please bare with me I am trying here.

Other than that I hope you enjoy the story and please vote, comment, share, and follow me on Wattpad and Instagram.

365 words