The Part Y'all Asses Skip

Starting a family was all I ever desired. I didn't have a dream career or a school I desperately wanted to get in to. The only thing I want to do is  enjoy life.

When I was 25 I decided that a child was the only thing that could bring me true and honest happiness. However being single and a lesbian I didn't really have a lot of options.

My best friend Kianna helped pick out a good donor. I never really put thought about how I wanted the donor to look because you don't choose who you fall in love with. You don't sit down and think about health issues or what hair color they have, and then decide if you want a baby with them.

It was when 10 files were laid out on the table some had names and pictures, others with just names, and a couple with just a description. The 3rd one on the top row caught my attention. It has very little information: Black hair, Green Eyes, Cuban American, and no hereditary illnesses found in the family.

I never knew why this profile stood out to me nor did I read the whole thing, but exactly 9 months and 10 days later Sofia Aria Williams was born.

As soon as I saw her I knew I made the right choice. She was beautiful. She had black hair, a matching skin tone to reveal her Latina roots, and a little on the thick side.

However she also had traits that she clearly didn't get from me. If you look closer she had little freckles doting her nose and a little on her neck, on the on the shorter side among other kids her age.

Whoever her father is he had some good ass genes.

************

SO THE SORRY BEGINS WHATCHA THINKING

WILL IT BE GOOD?

IS IT WORTH IT?

WILL SHE ACTUALLY UPDATE THIS ONE????

WELL WONDER NO MORE THIS ONE IS GETTING COMPLETED AND EVERY ONE AGAINST ME CAN SUCK MY LEFT TIT!!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!

BYEEEEEEEEE 😘✌🏾

WORD COUNT: 352