Chapter 4

CAN I HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THIS!!!
THIS IS FROM A BOOK CALLED ALPHA MATES BY TIPPY446 AND ITS REALLY GOOD (ALL HER STORIES ARE) SO CHECK IT OUT!!!

****************

"Hello, is this Samantha," the voice said from the other side of the line. It sounded female from what I could tell, but I never heard this voice before.

"Uhhh yeah this is she, but who is this?"

"Oh yeah, right. I'm sorry. I probably should have said that. It's Alex and I heard you were looking for me," she said sounding nervous.

" Wait for real your Alex like the same Alex I have been looking for the last month and a half?"I asked slightly excited, but still confused as to how she is talking to me so soon.

"I erm yeah that's me," she stutters out.

"OMG! Wow uh ok when can we meet up? Wait do you want to meet up? Or God you could be calling to tell me to leave you alone!! I'm so sor-" I was cut off by the sound of her laughing, and me dam near dying of laughter. It was the kind of laugh that made others want to  laugh with her.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but you don't need to freak out. I was calling because I wanted to be found. I wanted to know why you were looking for me. Are you free today? We can meet in about 2 hours and you can pick the place." She said really fast like she was trying to get it out before her nerves kick in.

"Umm yeah totally we can meet at that café on Carol Drive. You know the place right?"

"Yeah I know it. See you then."

" Alright see you then." And with that we hung up.

Cole and Kianna we looking me with a smile if their face and I was left stunned.

Wow this really happened. I am going to meet her in 2 hours.

"OMG IM GOING TO MEET HER IN 2 HOURS WHAT DO I DO??!!?" I say as I walk back and forth with my hands in my hair.

"Well first you can stop pacing because you are making me dizzy. Then you can go upstairs and get yourself ready and dressed."  Kianna said puting her hands on my shoulders.

I follow her instructions and go upstairs to my room. I already took a shower last night, so I head straight to my closet.

(Samantha's outfit)

After I'm satisfied with my outfit I put it on my bed and go to that bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine

After I'm done I put my clothes on comb my hair. I make it has straight as I can and put it in a ponytail. It was still kind of curly and would curl back through out the day.

I set an alarm on my phone and scroll through Instagram while I wait.

- Time Skip -

I pull up into the closest parking space, which was pretty easy due to the fact that no one was really goes here anymore.

I quickly check myself in the mirror to make sure I look alright. Once I'm done I get out of the car and head into the café.

When I entered off to the far right was a woman she looked nervous or anxious. She had her head down like she didn't want to be seen, but her back straight like she here with a purpose. I just as I was about to turn away she looked up and I saw those piercing green eyes that I see every day. I knew that she was in fact Alex.

**********

SOOOOOOO ITS THE END OF CHAPTER 4!!!!!!

HOW YA FEELIN??

IS IT WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE?

DO YOU LIKE IT?

HELPFUL COMMENTS ARE GLADLY ACCEPTED, BUT HATERS CAN SUCK MY LEFT AND RIGHT TIT!!!!

ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!

BYEEEEEEE

OH WAIT MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES, FAN ART, AND OTHER SHIT THAT I MIGHT POST EVENTUALLY  ON THERE 🤷🏾‍♀️

(WEREWOLF_LOVER1221)

NOW BYEEEEEEEEE

WORD COUNT: 697