Sleepover!

After the whole escaping Black Mesa and robbing some banks, (Y/n) invites the team for a sleepover!

No ones PoV
"And here's my house!" (Y/n) said, opening the door to her home. "What a beautiful home, (Y/n); I hope we have many sleepovers here!" Dr. Coomer complimented as the team entered the living room. "Yeah... It's nice." Added Benrey quietly. "Thanks you guys!" (Y/n) replied. "So, what do we do now?"
"Just normal sleepover stuff I guess." Gordon answered. (Y/n) though for a bit on what to do. "I-I heard that at sleepovers, you like, paint eachothers nails, braid hair and do makeovers!" Tommy said, as (Y/n) stood up to get supplies. "Those are more girly things to do, but I guess we can do that."

A bit later UwU
Despite the activities being more feminine, everyone seemed to be enjoying it. Gordon was getting his hair braided by Tommy, Bubby was getting makeup caked on his face and (Y/n) was preparing to do Benreys nails (HEHEHE IT BEGINS). "You sure you want this-?" Benrey nodded. "Just do it." She grabbed his hand in hers, and held a file in another. He looked away, a small blush on his face.

Benreys PoV
I.... I can feel her warm breath on my hand.... It feels weird. But kind of nice-? Well, at least she seems happy. Maybe I should tell her? I mean, we are alone as we'll ever be. "That's the preparation done! Your nails are actually surprisingly healthy, you know." Say something nice! "Uh, thanks...?" Was that nice? No it wasn't, I'm terrible at this flirting stuff. I don't know why though, I'm normally fine when I joke-flirt with Gordon. Maybe it's because I didn't mean it? I don't know.....

No ones PoV
"So, what do you wanna talk about while I paint your nails?"
"Hm?" Benrey snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at (Y/n). "Uh... I don't know." Silence filled the air, but it wasn't the comfortable silence. It was just..... Silence. "Other hand please." (Y/n) finally broke the silence, after what seemed like ages. He gave his other hand and placed the other one in her hand. Not wanting to go back into silence, (Y/n) said the first thing that popped in her head. "Your hands are really soft!" She immediately regretted her words. "Wha-?" His blush was back, and he flinched a bit. "They- They are! You must really take care of your hands in general."
"Uh, yeah... Just in case someone I like holds them." She continues painting his nails a nice, solid black. "Like.... Like you." (Y/n) stopped, which made Benrey worried. "Well, it certainly paid off!" She told him, continuing to paint his nails.

A wee while later-
After Benrey said that, (Y/n) continued to paint his nails, as if he hadn't said that, which caused him massive amounts of anxiety. "Goodnight (Y/n)!" Said the gang, wearily. "Goodnight guys." She waved at everyone, making her way to the stairs. She then walked over to Benrey and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Benrey!" She said, then walked to her bedroom. "Ooooooh, Benreys got a girlfriend I see-!" mocked Dr. Coomer. "....Shut up."