~What's up with you and Bakugo?~

Shoto and Shoka woke up the next morning and got ready for school. They walked down to the common room and were greeted with the delicious smell of bacon, pancake, and eggs. "Morning Shoka!" Shoka looked to her right and saw Kirishima and Kaminari sitting at the table waiting for the food to be served. She smiled slightly at them and walked over, sitting down in front of them with Shoto next to her.

"Morning." Kaminari smiled brightly. "Sleep well?" Shoka sighed and shrugged her shoulders, leaning back in her chair with her hands on the table and started playing with her fingers. "Nightmares?" Kirishima asked. She nodded and looked back at them. "It's the same dream every night too. I don't even know why I'm still surprised." Kirishima, Kaminari, and Shoto looked at her sadly, and right when Shoto was gonna say something, he was interrupted.

"Here, made your favorite." A plate was placed down in front of Shoka. She looked down at the plate and saw it had chocolate chip waffles with more chocolate chips scattered on top of it, eggs that had ham and cheese scrambled into it with ketchup drizzled on top, 5 pieces of bacon, and strawberry-mango milk boba tea.

She looked up from her plate and noticed that everyone was staring at her and all the food she had on her plate, she then noticed that everyone's plates were just plain pancakes, bacon and orange juice.  She looked up at the person who had placed the plate in front of her and saw that it was none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

She smiled widely and giggled lightly taking everyone by surprise, "You remembered! Thank you." Bakugo's eyes widened slightly and a light blush dusted across his face as he looked away. "Whatever." He grumbled as he walked away to eat his food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you do that?" Shoka furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Ashido as her, Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, and Bakugo- though he was ahead- walked to school. "What do you mean?" Shoka quetioned, genuinely confused by her sudden question. "How did you get Bakubabe to make you all that amazing looking food earlier!? Did you threaten him or something? Actually, now that I think about it, you would probably be dead if you threatened him. Oh, did you-"

"I didn't do anything." Shoka interrupted as they walked through the front doors of U.A. "There's no way you didn't do something like threaten him." Kaminari said. Kirishima nodded his head and looked down at Shoka, "Kaminaris' right. Bakubro doesn't just do things out of the kindness of his heart." Shoka stayed quiet after that, while they all continued their walk towards the classroom. They finally made it to the classroom, Shoka immediately walking to her seat next to Shoto. Mr.Aizawa walked into the class shortly after and class began. 

After class, Shoka was pulled away from the dekusquad and her brother and towards the bakusquad- Bakugo still at his desk packing up his things. "So what's going on between you and Bakugo." Sero asked, wanting to get to the point. "I seriously don't know what your talking about." Shoka looked at the four with her usual resting face. "Oh c'mon babes, you two have to have something going on. You can tell us if you do, we'll support you." Shoka crossed her arms her face unchanging as she stared at Ashido. The four looked at Shoka closely, examing her trying to find something- anything that will tell them there was something going on.

"Damn. You're not kidding, are you?" Kirishima questioned as Shoka shook her head. Kamiari sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, we've all been at U.A for a few months now and this is the first time he's done this, sooo, why now?" Just as Shoka was gonna answer Bakugo walked over with his usual scowl on his face, "What are you losers talking about?"

"Nothing!" Ashido said quickly. Bakugo looked at her weirdly and then looked down at Shoka who was already looking up at him. She tucked some hair behind her ear and looked over at Izuku, Shoto, and the others who were so obviously waiting for her. "I'll eat lunch with you guys tomorrow but that also means I'll be walking to school with Zuzu and the others. We'll talk at the dorms." Shoka turned around and made her way towards the dekusquad who walked away once Shoka was with them.

Short chapter but the next one will be longer, promise. (Hopefully I don't break this promise-)

Annyeong! (Bye!)