~Best Friends~

"But what about you Sho-Sho?" 

"I would go with you but there's a bigger chance of getting caught if I do."

"But Sho-Sho-"

"It's fine sissy. You go have fun, tell me what happens when you get back, okay?"

The little girl looks at her brother with sad eyes but agrees either way. "Okay. I'll see you soon!!" She calls out as she jumps out the window and walks across the yard. "Be safe sissy!!" Her brother yells out to her and waves goodbye.

The little girl eventually ends up in a forest with a small lake and bridge in the middle of the forest. "Hi!!" She yelps, turning around and falling down on her behind. "Oh! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm so sorry!!" The little girl looks up at the small boy who has a hand stretched out in front of her to help her up. "I-it's okay." She accepts the offer and stands up with the boys' help. The small boy smiles widely. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The girl looks at him for a few moments before responding, "I-I'm Shoka T-Todoroki."

Izuku looks at Shoka with wide eyes, "Todoroki? Like the number 2 hero's daughter?!" She nods slightly. "That's so cool!! Do you have a quirk?!" 

"I-I do."

"Can I see it?!"

"Uhmm- sure" Shoka activates her left side, slowly forming a small ice cube, then activating her right side, melting the ice with her flames. "My quirk is called Half-Cold Half-Hot. My twin brother has the same quirk as me but his flames are on his left and his ice is on his right." Izuku's eyes glisten with admiration and he claps his hands out of excitement. "That's so cool Shoka-chan! I hope when I get my quirk its as cool as yours!!"

Shoka looks at Izuku and smiles, her eyes turning into crescents. "Oh! Stay here, okay? I'll be right back. Don't move!!" Izuku tells her as he runs off leaving Shoka there all alone.

Shoka stood there awkwardly while waiting for Izuku to return. A few moments later he comes back with another person. "Shoka-chan!! This is my best friend, Kacchan." Shoka looks at Izuku and then at the person next to him who smiles slightly and stretches his hand out towards her. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou. It's nice to meet you!" Shoka looks down at his hand before finally shaking it. "Shoka Todoroki."

"Show him your quirk!" Izuku says happily.

"Okay!" She smiles and repeats what she did before. "My twin brother has the same quirk but his flames are on his left and his ice is on his right."

"That's so cool! What's it called?" Katsuki says, eyes glistening like Izuku's when he saw her quirk.

"Half-Cold, Half-Hot"

"When did you get your quirk?"

"Last week, my brother got his the same day as me. It was a pretty fun day!"

"If you have a brother, where is he?" Izuku questions.

"Oh uhm- he had to stay behind..."

"Oh okay!"

Katsuki then notices a pretty big scar on the side of Shoka's neck. "Hey Shoka-chan, what's that scar on your neck?" He reached over to touch it but before he could Shoka backed away quickly, putting her hands over the scar. "Oh uhh-" The scar started right below the side of her jawline, stretching down the side of her neck and ending right above her chest. She looked down sadly keeping her hands on her scar.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. We understand if it makes you uncomfortable." Izuku says softly. Shoka looked at him, giving him a small smile.

"Why don't the three of us become friends!" Izuku says excitedly, looking at both Katsuki and Shoka. "That sounds fun! We could meet here every day and play together." Katsuki says, looking at Shoka while smiling. "F-friends?" She says quietly, looking at them a little wide-eyed. Izuku looks at her sadly, looking like he was on the verge of tears. "D-Do you not wanna be friends?" 

"W-what no! It's just that- I've never had friends before..."

Izuku's eyes light up with happiness again and he smiles. "Well we can be your first!" Katsuki nods, smiling wide. "We can be best friends! The bestest of friends ever!!" Shoka looks over at Katsuki, her eyes glowing with happiness and excitement. "Best friends?" Both Izuku and Katsuki nod their heads in unison, still smiling. "C-Can I give you guys nicknames?"

Izuku looks at Katsuki and then back at Shoka. "Of course!" Shoka claps her hands in happiness. "Well, Katsuki-kun, from now on your name is Kitty Kat. Oh, and Izuku-kun will be Zuku!!" Both Katsuki and Izuku smile at the nicknames they were given.

"Let's go play now!" Katkusi yells before running off into the woods, Shoka and Izuku following close behind. All three of them giggling and laughing.

Every day after that, Shoka would sneak out of the house with her brothers' help and meet Izuku and Katsuki in the same spot she had met them. They would play hide-n-seek, tag, jump around in the tress, talk about what they did when they weren't together and whenever Shoka would return home, she and her brother would go into one of their rooms and Shoka would tell him all everything she did with her new best friends.

This went on for years, they were in middle school when Shoka stopped showing up...

Everything changed once Shoka stopped showing up to their daily meetings. Katsuki was always in a really bad mood and started bullying Izuku. 

It wasn't Shoka's choice to stopped showing up though. She had gotten caught. When her father, the number 2 hero, found out she had been sneaking out the house with the help of her twin brother for years, he beat both of them half to death. Using his quirk and burning their skin, kicking and punching them. They would've died if it weren't for their older sister who stopped their father from continuing with the beating. That day changed the lives of the two twins. After what happened, both of them started closing themselves off from the world, only talking with each other. They stopped showing many of their emotions and became super anti-social, ending up in them losing all their friends in school. They became depressed but of course, didn't tell anyone about their depression.

Shoka ended up losing her two best friends and would probably never see them again.

At least... that's what she thought.

I'm making another story. Yayy~. I told myself before I started writing that I wouldn't make two stories at once without finishing the one I began first but here I am- doing the exact opposite. Honestly, I just couldn't come up with another idea for 'Are you happy now?' so that book is gonna be on hold until I come up with something. Sorry to those of you who were waiting for the next chapter, the book was supposed to end at Chapter 8 but me being the idiot that am continued it and I don't know why. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this new book of mine and hopefully I can continue the other one soon but we'll see.