Chapter Five

Emma P.O.V
When we walked into the house I saw the rest of One Direction. Harry,Liam,Niall and Zayn. Harry really seemed to remind me of someone...
"This is Emma. Emma, these are the guys." Eleanor said . I smiled, to be polite. And, they look like they could be great friends.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi". Harry said as he nodded his head towards me. My ex boyfriend Cameron... when I was 15... I stopped smiling and followed Louis up to my room. It was HUGE! My own room!!
"Louis, Thank You, but this is too much."
"What else would I do? Only the best for my daughter!" He thinks of me as his daughter? Now that I think of it, Louis and El aren't that bad. But I'm not going to accept any more things and I'm not going to 'fall in love' with any 1D member.
"Lou?"
"Yep?"
"What should I call you and Eleanor?"
"Anything you want. Mum, Dad, Louis, Eleanor, Lou, El, Anything."
"Alright, Anything." I said. "Thanks for the room, Anything." I joked. "Just kidding. Thanks for the room, Dad."
He smiled when I said that.
"I'll leave you to unpack, then." He left my room calling Elean- Mum's name."

I've unpacked and decided to talk to Harry and make sure he knows I'm not mad at him.

Harry P.O.V
I sat in my room, scrolling through my twitter feed and then switching to Instagram and trying to find Emma on it. I heard a knock at the door.
"It's open." Emma walked in.
"Hey." She said, quietly.
"Hey,Em"
"I kind of felt bad for you know, being a bitch so ya..." Oh... so she doesn't hate me and came all the way to my room at 7:30 to come apologize.
"It's fine." She smiled. "How about we get to know each other better, Emma?"
And this time, I actually meant it. Instead of the way some people get to know each other better where they suck on each others faces.
"Sure." She sat down beside me. "So.."
"What don't I know about you, Emma?"