Chapter Three

Emma sat reading Jane Austen and J.K Rowling. The commotion should've died down hours ago, but the little girls kept screaming. Emma threw on a sweater and ran downstairs.

Eleanor and Louis got up early that day and drove down to the orphanage, stopping at Starbucks on the way,
resulting in them getting there after 1:00 . When they arrived, they were greeted by dozens of screaming girls, screaming in excitement of course. Long after their arrival, they realized that they wanted an older girl, age 15 up.

Emma got down to the main room and saw Louis Tomlinson standing beside Eleanor Calder. What The Hell?!? Emma thought.
"Hello, What's your name?" Emma realized that Eleanor had walked up to her, smiling.
"Emma."
"How old are you, Emma?"
"Seventeen."
Eleanor smiled and walked away to Louis. Emma felt something different from grateful and happiness. She felt anger.
They come to a fricken orphanage, talk to all of us and choose one of us to live a perfect life, where we get free IPhones and IPads and we fall in love with a member from One Direction. My life isn't a fanfiction if you hadn't realized!
Eleanor and Louis walked into Maria's office, big smiles on their faces . Emma went to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich. While enjoying time to herself, she had no idea what was happening in Maria's office.