School

Zane looked up from putting his books in his locker as Cole and Kai walked around the corner. He couldn't help but blush at the way Cole looked. His black hair was fluffy and bouncy, his black tee-shirt clung to his torso and ripped abs, his jeans hung from his beautiful hips as they swayed. Zane had been in love with Cole since he could remember. He was snapped out of his thoughts as Kai and Cole got closer.

"Hey man, are you ok?" Kai asked concerned, "Your face is redder than my ninjago suit." Cole looked concerned and put his hand against Zane's forehead. "You don't have a temperature but do you need to go the nurse?" Zane shook his head no to Cole's question and blushed even harder at how close Cole had gotten. "No I-I'll just freshen up a-at the bathroom," he stuttered.

Kai and Cole nodded. Zane quickly turned and left, his face getting redder with embarassment. "Why did I do that?!," he thought to himself, outraged that he had acted like a total idiot in front of his crush and Kai. He walked into the bathroom and went to a sink. He splashed cold water onto his face and tried to calm down. He turned as he heard the bathroom door open.

"You ok bro?"

(To Be Continued)