Loud

Zane ducked as a book flew past him, narrowly missing his head. Cole laughed and shook Zane's shoulder.

"It's party time! " He yelled over the sound of the other classmates. Zane gave a sarcastic laugh, "yea no. It's a no from me." Cole laughed and pat Zane's back. "Is it too loud?"

Zane nodded.

Cole got up, grabbed his and Zane's bags, and started making for a quiet corner. Zane got up and followed, all the while dodging students and flying trash.

Cole sat and pat the spot next to him. Zane sat down and Cole set their bags up in front of them to block things from hitting them. "Here we go!" Cole gestured to the corner and the bags, "Our very own fort! Doesn't look too shabby if I say so myself!" Zane laughed, "Oh yes, the craftsmanship is impeccable, flawless, astounding even!" They both laughed.

Zane felt a buzz and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oooo, Zaney-Poo got a message. Who's it from?" Zane glared at Cole, "If you ever call me Zaney-Poo again I will beat you, and it's nothing, my game updated." Cole smirked and lightly punched his shoulder, "Ok man, whatever. What game is it?" Zane sighed and pulled up the game. "It's that new building game that came out last week." Cole gasped and grabbed Zane's hands, "You don't mean " Build To New Heights" do you?" Zane carefully extracted his hands from Cole's grip. "Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. Have you played it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have returned gayer than ever. Sorry for being gone but enjoy. I'll try to update tomorrow.