Bathroom

"You ok bro?" Jay walked in with his hands tucked in his pockets and his blue jacket zipped up to his chin. He walked over to the paper towel dispenser and grabbed two. He handed them to Zane and leaned against the wall.

Zane sighed and took the paper towels from Jay. "Thank you," he mumbled as he wiped his face. He tossed the paper towels into the trash and sighed. Jay patted his back knowingly. "Cole?" Jay raised his left eyebrow into an arch and smirked. Zane didn't meet his eyes. "Yeah..." They stood there in silence before Jay suggested they head to class.

They exited the bathroom and headed towards the lockers. Lucky for the four of them, they got lockers right next to each other. Kai and Cole were taking books out of their lockers and putting them into their backpacks.

"Hey, Zane, hey, Jay!" Kai called as they walked up to them. Cole looked at Zane and smirked. "You princesses ready to go?" Jay rolled his eyes at Cole, "Yea yea, Cole. You keep that up and me and Zane are gonna exclude you from game night," Jay joked as he opened his locker and grabbed his supplies. Cole clapped his hands together. "Alright, alright. I surrender. Please forgive me?" Zane smiled and rolled his eyes, "Maybe."

The bell rang and Kai and Jay headed off for Chemistry. Cole watched them go, "When is Kai going to ask Jay out?" He crossed his arms as they disapeared from sight. Zane shrugged and started to walk to English. Cole followed close behind. "You sure you're ok man? You looked pretty red earlier." Zane huffed, "Yes I'm fine, Cole. Come on or we'll be late."