The Gorgosaur in The Swamp

Blaze stood up from his mate and walked to the edge of the den, planning to hopefully get some food from the partially flooded swamp. He stepped out of the den and down into the main area of Tarbo Cliff. The blood of the dead Tarbo the was here the other day stained the cracked stone. Other Tarbosaurs got out of the way and let Blaze go to the swamp.

The swamp was quiet like usual. The birds chirped as Microraptors chased them around for prey. Off in the distance, Blaze could hear Brontomerus and Pterodactylus calling and bellowing out. In the middle of the swamp, a family of Xenoceratops grazing in the long grass. But, Xenoceratops weren't native to the area, so did they climb through the log. Blue Stripe had come from here and made it down to the new valley area, so it was possible. Blaze crouched down and and stalked the youngest of the group. A juvenile female. He quickly dashed from the tall grass and snapped up the Xenoceratops and quickly dashed away from the pack, the adults bellowing out.

Blaze dropped the body in the den, telling everybody that it was time to eat. Tex and Ivy walked over and began to eat. Lily was the last to stand up. She started to become tired and sluggish most of the time. She was going to lay her eggs in a few days. She walked over and began to eat the dead Xenoceratops. Blaze nuzzled Lily as she began to eat. Tex and Ivy walked back to where they usually sleep and went to bed. The falling sun began to sink behind the mountains. Suddenly, down in the swamp, a loud roar echoed through the wetland. Blaze looked up from the body and walked out of his den. Down at the entrance to of Tarbo Cliff was a female Gorgosaurus. It walked into the base of the cliff and began to roar at the other Tarbos. Blaze walked down the stone ramp and began to roar at the Gorgosaurus. It may be stronger, but blaze was bigger. He let out one of the loudest roars he ever roared. The Gorgosaurus began to back off and soon ran off into the swamp. Blaze roared on last time, asserting dominance, and walked back to his den. Lily had walked back to her spot and fallen asleep. Tex and Ivy fell asleep as well, Ivy snuggled up close to Tex. Blaze walked over to Lily, laid down beside her and fell asleep.