5-The cruise

Midas had been woken up by the sound of pots,pans and silverware hitting the walls

Midas POV:

'Oh no, not this again!'

He was walking into the kitchen when all of the sudden- *smack* Midas had been hit square in the face by a pan.

All the agents:

"Oh, shit"

The pan fell to the ground and you could see the 'I wish I was dead look' written all over his face. He was not very happy.😬

Midas POV:

WHO THE HELL, STARTED IT?!

All the agents pointed to TNTina and Skye.

TNTina looked at Skye and Skye looked at TNTina, at the same time they both shouted "She started it!"(The classic👌👌)

You could tell Midas was angry but he also had a disappointed look, Midas then walked out of the kitchen saying nothing walking back to his room.

All the agents were in disbelief so they discussed why Midas just walked away and not yelled at them like he normally did.

Brutus-"This isnt the first time stuff like this has happend."

Skye-"You make a good point!"

Meowscles-"M has probably gotten used to all tbe shit we pull,especially you Skye and TNTina."

TNTina-"Its not my fault a certain 'kid' started it!"

Skye-"Hey! You said Ollie was dumb so of course I'd fight with you!"

With Midas

Midas POV:

'That pan hurt like a son of a bitch(😰)besides the unwanted pain this morning I should call a meeting to discuss the cruise!"

Later M decided to host a meeting about the cruise and all the agents were excited that they could finally go on a cruise..all were excited but one agent,Meowscles.

Meowscles-'Oh no not water!Well as long as I stay away from the water I should be fine, I hope anyway.'

1 day of prepping the agency for the leave of the agents and M as well as the cruise ship, they eventually set sail!🛳

For a whole week the agents had loads of fun, and Meowscles even liked the water a little bit.

--------------
·I'm so sorry I haven't been updating the story recently it's just that I'm having trouble with my life. So sorry!! Love you all bye💕💕💕💕