8-Oh, brother

Midas pulled the tie and kissed Meowscles, he wasn't expecting it so soon so it shocked him but then he got used to it fairly quick. After a bit, they both pulled away out of breath.

"So Meowscles are you ready to tell me what you were actually doing here?" Midas had a cheeky grin.

"Uh- l-like I said I came here to tell you that I got my jobs done, but I was going to scare you, although you scared me instead"

"Hmm...." was all Midas said in return. "Well the other agents should be coming back any minute now, I gave them short missions for now" Meowscles glanced at Midas and he started blushing.

Meowscles looked back at Midas "I'm keeping this tie" he then walked out to make tuna for dinner. (idk what he would actually eat, but seeing as though he's a cat I think he'd mostly eat fish related foods) Midas chuckled "What a strange cat" He sat back down at his office and did boss..things.

After the other agents got there they made dinner while talking about how their missions went, but Meowscles wasn't quite listening. Instead he was thinking about what M had said to him. "Meowscles...earth to Meowscles?!" Meowscles quickly snapped out of his thoughts and look at them "W-what?" "We wanted to know how your missions went" "Oh, they went good :)" "If you say so cat" (TNTina or Brutus said that you chose)

"I bet Meowscles is thinking not about his missions but M!" "Skye-" "What?! We all know it's true him and M have gotten closer, not that it's any of my business" "Were you snooping on them?" "No! Not for very long at least..." Skye's last few words trailed off. The rest of the time they finished eating they stayed quiet the awkwardness growing very fast.

Meowscles finished first and left heading off to bed. After he left Skye chirped up "Phew, I didn't know how long I could've stayed quiet with him here" "Why do you say that" "W-Well TNTina you know how he's been out of it lately!" "Tell me about it, he hasn't been his usual spunky self" "yeah" Brutus said a little after TNTina's remarks "Well you guys probably know how cats behave it's not like they don't always listen to what you say!" "True, but Meowscles is technically both so..."

"Well it doesn't matter anyway, we shouldn't really press the issue unless he wants to talk about it." "Wow Skye you are maturing" "TNTina, stfu" "wow, rude never mind you aren't maturing" They finished their dinner, said goodnight to one another and went to bed.

~~~Morning~~~

All the agents one by one came into the kitchen for breakfast, coffee, or whatever else. Meowscles however did not. "Where is Meowscles?" "Uh, idk M check his room." Skye said lazily while she ate her Family size Reese's Puffs. "Hmm...good idea let me actually go check on him" M walked out of the kitchen, down some corridors, across halls and eventually got to Meowscles's room. *knock* *knock* *knock*....nothing. *knock* *knock*...still nothing. "Meowscles I'm coming in." M opened the door to see Meowscles fast asleep at his work desk. "Awww" M whispered. M walked over, slightly picked up the cat man and laid him in his bed?? Idk. He covered the cat man in the blanket, slowly walked to the door and gently closed it. He walked back to the kitchen to finish his coffee. "So was he asleep still or something?" "Yes, he was" "Hmm, ok well I guess he'll have to miss out on us sharing our Reese's puffs"😭😡 "Guess so"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I procrastinated for like 3 months or so. This chapter was kinda a filler, I guess. But fr what would meow meow face eat??? Anyway, I love you all stay healthy drink some water.💕💕💕💕💕💕

-Jace

Btw it's like 2:14 a.m. so sorry if there's any misspellings in there.