6-Attacked

While M and the agents were on the cruise the Agency went under attack(😔)Shadow agents had infiltrated the Agency.(of course😒)

Midas had gotten a call from one of the henchman saying that M and the agents needed to come back to the Agency because they were under attack.

Midas POV:

'Shit, of course the Agency is under attack when we're gone.'

"Agents!... I need your undivided attention, the Agency is being attacked we need to get back."

TNTina POV:

"M we're out in the middle of the ocean we aren't getting back any time soon."

Midas POV:

"Lucky for us I figured Shadow would be cowardice enough to attack the Agency when we were gone so I decided to steer back to the shore, we should be back in 20 to 35 minutes."

Meowscles POV:

"M you do realize even if we got back in 20 to 35 minutes we're far away from the agency."

Midas POV:

"Oh I also forgot to mention that I hired a speed boat to take us the rest of the way."

Skye POV:

'Awe man, our "vacation" is already over. Well I kinda expected it wouldn't last long, stupid Shadow!!'

Meowscles POV:

'Finally we can leave the water! I'm excited but also sad, seeing the other agents sad makes me sad.'

'I just hope we can get Shadow out of our fur so we can have fun again! But Shadow is persistent so we most likely will be fighting for a while, awe man.'

--40 minutes later when the agents got to the Agency--

*insert intense music*

After hours of fighting and almost half the Agency being gold, they killed all the Shadow agents and then cleaned up.(you can imagine the fight however you want if you want.😁)

*end of intense music*

Midas POV:

"Those damn Shadow agent brats think they can just barge into my headquarters and kill my henchman?! Well they damn sure can't!"

All agents POV:

We could all sense the distraught and anger in M's voice but we were to tired and hurt to say anything.

After they all got patched up and M cooled down a little he hired some new henchmen to guard the Agency.

Midas POV:

'Let's just hope these henchmen can hit the targets better, the others were terrible. Even so, it's my fault those low life Shadow agents got into the agency. If I didnt plan that cruise ship they wouldn't have gotten intel about our plans and killed all those henchmen, I'm a disgrace..can't even keep the place safe and clean, but it was worth seeing my agen- no my friends so happy. I just hope they had a good time!'

*knock,knock*

Midas POV:

"Uh, come in!"

Meowscles POV:

"Hey M I just wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing since earlier,we all noticed how angry you were, if there's anything on your mind you can-"

Midas POV:

"I'm fine thanks for asking, you need to go rest today was pretty eventful and I don't want you to be groggy in the morning."

Meowscles POV:

"Oh..um sure M if that what you want,goodnight..."

"I love you."I whispered out loud

Midas POV:

"What?"

Meowscles POV:

"It was nothing goodnight!" I ran out of there as fast as my paws would go.

'Did I really say that out loud?? Oh my gosh M is gonna hate me, i know how he gets when people confess their love to him.' I was hunched down on the corridor outside M's office holding my head in my arms. I ran to my room locked the door and sat on my bed.

'I'm such an idiot! I let my feelings get the best of me and I said that out loud. He probably doesn't like me and he's gonna kick me out of the Agency..the place I love.' I shuddered at the thought of me on the sidewalk in the rain, that was not a place I wanted to be.

Midas POV:

'Did...did he just say he loved me?' I blushed at the thought of me and Meowscles being together like a couple holding hands and kissing,his lips are probably so soft.' What am I thinking? He probably is beating himself up about what he said... I think I should go make things right.(😏😏😏)

I as I walked to Meowscles's room I heard the other agents laughing so I listened to outside the door and I could hear them talking about me..about who I would claim as my lover, I think Skye said it would be Meowscles and I blushed again.'stop blushing Midas! I cant blush yet,not in front of anyone.'

*knock,knock*

Meowscles POV:

I hesitated at who it was but I finally said "I'm coming!" I unclicked the lock and opened the door...it was M standing outside my door the sun from my windows shining on his tan almost white skin,he was beautiful.

"Hi M what are you doing here?" I knew why he was here so I prepared fo the worst.

Midas POV:

"Meowscles,listen we need to talk...I heard you say you loved me,and I wanted to say something in return."

Meowscles POV:

"What are you gonna say?" I expected him to yell at me to pack my things up and leave this place,but to my surprise he didn't. He walked up to me and kissed me. I couldn't believe it!

Midas POV:

I walked into his room and kissed him passionately. I couldn't believe what I was doing but I loved every second of it. After a few seconds we broke our kiss.

We were both panting and confused at what had just happend until finally Meowscles finally said to me-

"M...I love you!"

I replied with "I love you too you big scaredy cat!"

We both laughed until we decided there was no going back,he invited me to sleep with him and I accepted and we slept happily together until we woke up the next day.

-------------------------------
Hi guys! I had so much fun making this chapter so I hope you love it as much as I do!💕💕💕 also school started so I won't be updating for a little while but I have more ideas finally so I will most likely get the next chapter out in the next couple days also yay to me for finally writing a 'long' chapter! Love you all!!💕💕💕