Our first

Warning.
This chapter contains some smut. So don't read if under age. Also skip the chapter if needed

Adora P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I was threatened to be killed. And Catra was afraid of losing and not being able to be by my side. So instead, I stayed until she woke up. One day tho, I woke one morning with my right thigh between her legs. And where it was, was actually, wet?? I look down to see where it was, it WAS between her legs, but was also up towards her (let's call it) V square (for now). When I tried backing myself up to get it out, I heard a noise come out of Catra.
"Y-You're awake??" I say
"Y-Yea, I've been for a while.. A-And" she stopped. "Wh-What dream were you having..." she asks. I blushed hard knowing my dream wasn't exactly 'appropriate'.
"U-Uh n-nothing" I respond. She puts her hand covering her face
"Y-You had your thigh between my kegs, a-and you kept moving it b-back and f-forth" she says trying to cover her face as much as possible.
I did what?! I thought to myself. Then I remembered the dream I was having, was with her. I then felt a feeling, the same feeling I've been getting with her. I flipped her onto her back and looked at her. Her face was red, and so was the tips of her ears. I look her up and down, before smashing my lips into hers, I got a little 'yelp' outta her while doing so. And I started to make out with. It was very heated until she pushed me away
"Wh-What's with that" she says trying to catch her breathe.
"I-I'm Sorry.. I don't know what just came over me" I respond. "I-I can stop" I says slowly moving away, suddenly I felt and hand grab my shirt and pulled me back to her face. She was still blushing, but she got her confidence back.
"Don't" she says before kissing me again.
I move my body back to her and kissed her again, this time my hand exploring her body, from her neck, to her waist. Exploring her whole torso before reaching under her shirt and up to her bra, which I slipped my hand around to her back, and unclipped it. I slipped it off along with her shirt before going down. Biting and kissing her neck, not sucking blood. But enough to leave bruises. After I went down to her collarbone, and I hear catra's breathing get a little more heavier. I take my left hand and lift it to rub and pinch her right nipple while I sucked and licked on the other. I then made sure to use my vampire ability to lock the door to the bedroom, before continuing. I then brought my hand down to her trousers and looked up at her, giving the look asking for permission. She gave a smile as a yes, and I slide the trousers down. And soon after quickly sliding off the underwear. I then moved my hand back up to her mid waist and slowly sliding it down to her clit. Pinching and moving it in a circle. I got some moans from Catra as a response. I go back up to kiss her, while pinching her clit. I licked her bottom lip for an entrance and was welcomed. With my tongue in her mouth licking every inch of it before fighting with her for territory. I won and at the same time, I slipped two fingers into her and got a louder moan outta her. I stopped her half way by bringing my tongue back and closed her mouth with mine. I then went a little faster with my fingers and she started to moan again, luckily my mouth was still on hers so it wasn't so loud. When I backed away from kissing, she reached her hand up and covered her mouth. I kept my pace going, in and out, in and out. And started to go a little faster, and her moans got a little louder on her arms. I then take out my fingers and went south of the bed. I propped her legs up and out my head in between them, I sucked on her clit for a few before going down and sticking my tongue into her, licking her boarders as her moans get louder. I wrap my left hand around her thigh and played with her clit, while my right went up and started to play and pinch with her left nipple. All of these led up to her coming, which I happily licked up, the taste was addicting so I cleaned every bit of it. I then looked up at her and she was breathing heavily.
"How was that love?" I say rubbing her waist
"Amazing..." she reply's smiling. I then go down and kiss her. As she wraps her legs around me and deepened the kiss. I then backed away and laid next to her, this was really... a great experience, tasty one too. I might consider on doing it again.

Oof, this was weird to type. But I know there's some people wanting it, considering some have dm'd me. Anyways see you next chapter