𝐭𝐞𝐧.

A soft hum.

(Y/n) released the breath she held from her system, trying to calm down. She wore her hearing aids into her ears as she was walking down the pavement of the academy grounds, following the trail that led to the outside world.

Legoshi didn't go to the club so he went straight to the clinic with Gouhin, which meant she can either stay in the dorms or go with her two males.
The obvious answer was with the males.

Her head lifted towards the sky that began to set,

The fluffy clouds floating and swaying slowly with the pretty orange and magenta mixed together. The soft cold air hit her fur which made her shiver a small bit but due to the large hoodie she wore, it wasn't a big impact.

Strands of her fur flew against the wind, her (eye color) hues studying the patterns and shapes of the clouds.

Her small hands shoved into the green jacket that she had taken from her boyfriend, slowly taking small steps down the path.

Scratch.

Her ears didn't react to how she'd normally do so she felt a large presence behind her. They were stupid to think of attacking her by this time but then again, if they were fast; they were lucky.

She swiftly turned her heel, trying to make a presence but was immediately met with a fist to the face. They tackled her down and her hands grazed up against the fur, trying to tell if they were rough or soft.

Her vision blurred with the tough attack, the female pushed herself up from the ground with heavy grunts leaving her lips as the large attack remained on her spine.

She finally pushed him off and saw a blurry brown figure, they ran at her and she decided to trust her hearing by cranking up the sensitivity to hear the directions they took,

Left,

Right,

Left,

Left,

Right,

Left,

Left,

She followed the pattern turning to the right, immediately sending her foot against the figure with gritted teeth. As much as her mouth was keen to blurt out with vulgar language, she was too focused to even make any call outs.

The animal huffed, charging straight towards the small canine and jerked his arm at empty air after (Y/n) ducked under his attack, taking a hold of his forearm and twisting the culprit over her back to hit a tree.

As she ran forwards to get a better look, he ran.

She spat out the blood from her mouth from his previous punch, coughing up whatever she had swallowed and she wiped her lips with her back hand.

Her head began to pound against her skull and she sighed, continuing to walk as if nothing happened.

" So you can eat a fucking alpaca but you can't fight me like a real man, huh? How fucking pathetic. " She stated blankly as if anyone heard her.